El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You can keep trying to cope but Yamato ( without her DF ) slammed an Admiral ( who was fully transformed ) and gave him a headache.
Also did it to Kaidou but in Hybrid Form.
She definitely has good AP lol.

Yamato legit second strongest ally in the Raid coz you think Kidd would last 2 mins with Kaido? lol
Law with his dozen final attacks? lol

Yamato best bro:luffydab:

Mental gymnastics?
I literally showed you perspective of Oda drawing Onigashima in a panel and in same panel drawing sparks dwarfing Onigashima

Is Oda a retard?

And then I showed you Zoro casually while releasing far less CoC producing sparks bigger than Onigashima mountains

Its not rocket science
Zoro is simply that guy

We should be arguing for who is best after Zoro not comparing others to Zoro
No, you are posting panels with garbage perspectives, and claiming they are island and mountain sizes.

Post me a panned out panel of the entire island, with Zoro standing on Onigashima, releasing CoC that is as big as the island itself. Not some panel of King and Zoro, with the island in the background, which warps the perspective.

You can't post a proper panel of perspective, because it doesn't exist.

Soon we will keep that Garp wanted to be the world strongest marine. If not it's just genetics...
Bro, we literaly have characters that didn't wanted a ''strongest title'' nor had any crazy dream and have CoC....why do you guys always need to be reminded about that...
It's already answered.

No, you are posting panels with garbage perspectives, and claiming they are island and mountain sizes.

Post me a panned out panel of the entire island, with Zoro standing on Onigashima, releasing CoC that is as big as the island itself. Not some panel of King and Zoro, with the island in the background, which warps the perspective.

You can't post a proper panel of perspective, because it doesn't exist.
Stop it
Stop denying manga

Zoros casual CoC is far bigger than an average Onigashima mountain

No perspective voodoo magic is gonna deny that

So with that logic alone dragon Damnation being far bigger than Onigashima as shown is consistent

I don't even know why you'd try so hard to deny as if that makes garp some how look bad

Why do we have to bend over backwards to downplay everything about Zoro to maybe maybe argue that our favorite characters look better than Zoro

What does that say about Zoro?

And Pica didnt do that?
Look at the stuff he did inside the castle lol.
Dude he simply was an static huge target, completely harmless, anyone can land a hit.

Meanwhile Pizarro this chapter says he wont engage in battle to not wreck the entire town, all while he moves around quickly like someone who has a pretty good control of his DF.

Stop it
Stop denying manga

Zoros casual CoC is far bigger than an average Onigashima mountain

No perspective voodoo magic is gonna deny that

So with that logic alone dragon Damnation being far bigger than Onigashima as shown is consistent

I don't even know why you'd try so hard to deny as if that makes garp some how look bad

Why do we have to bend over backwards to downplay everything about Zoro to maybe maybe argue that our favorite characters look better than Zoro

What does that say about Zoro?
Coming from the same guy who launched a crusade about how Bajrang Gun wasn't the size of Onigashima, using perspective as his main argument.

You're something else, lol.

Coming from the same guy who launched a crusade about how Bajrang Gun wasn't the size of Onigashima, using perspective as his main argument.

You're something else, lol.
Crusade?
I barely even argued with that point and conceded it it.

Well a small correction

Bajrang Gun was size of Onigashima skull not the entire Island but even that is huge

Like 5 to 6 KMs
Post automatically merged:

Garp has shown CoC after Shanks and his CoC is above Shanks visually

Looks like Mihawks and Dragons CoC would be even stronger

@Elder Lee Hung @MarineHQ

Yeah that was crazy

Ryokugyu literally looked like a world breaker until Shanks pulled up to promote his movie 😒
Post automatically merged:

Yamato will be negged by green bull
She basically was
Wtf are you on about?
No she wasn't LOL
:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

Fucking selective reading again.

He wasn't even trying hard vs them. Shanks stepped in when he realize what Ryokugyu was about to do. That tree form was nothing but playing with them.

Ryokugyu ate Bolo Breath from Momo and just reformed.

Stop with this bullshit Yamatard wank. She ain't up there with top people.
"Ate Bolo Breath"
Mf was screaming and telling him to hold on, and his body evaporated.
Fuck you mean "ate Bolo Breath" he ate that shit as well as Kidd "ate" Kamusari.

It says something that Aramaki was using his DF and Haki and Yamato was only using Haki with a casual club strike but managed to give him a headache.

The most impressive thing about Garp here is not DC or advCoC but the fact that dude punched the air and did this and its a nameless attack

That's truly some Mihawk level overpowered

Roger can't keep up

There is a big difference between comparing a swordsman to what Garp, a martial artist, did

Using blades to fight makes exponentially easier to damage, needing a lot less strength put into it

Here, Garp destroyed a portion of the city with a named move, without touching, he dissipated a huge amount of energy in a large area and still did that much destruction. This is not the same as cutting something

Try cutting a piece of meat with punches, then try the same with a knife, thats basically what this is about. Tell me which one is easier lol

Not surprisingly Sanji's physical strength and speed are showing to be insane right now

Status
Not open for further replies.