JJK 219 spoilers

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
Eh, not exactly.

This is actually perfect way to stall Sukuna until Kashimo and others arrive.

Mahoraga will adapt to Sukuna's current power level and fight him.

Also, Megumi is sinking into the Shadows. Shadows are his powers, I think Megumi might finally become an egoist for himself and rage.
Nah Sukuna clearly used Mahogara's wheel, to either adapt hisemlf to Yorozu's technique or adapt Mahogara before summoning him, AND released him after he offed Yorozu meaning he's already under Sukuna's control
Post automatically merged:

But let's focus on the important stuf!!

We're finally seeing Heian Era Sukunaa!!!!

Ten shadows is so boring.

Crazy how even after bringing back Sukuna the series went back to the dog shit tier level it was at during the ass pull Maki colony.
I must confess, I agree.

I just hope Sukuna just needs it to get back his original body, otherwise it would make no sense as he already mid-diffed Mahoraga with 15 fingers.

Even worst: using the 10S CT at its max output was a nerf for him.

I guess only pokemons fans like it.

Just my opinion though.

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
i dont agree with 10S being boring plus Megumi has alsways been a fav of mine along with Maki but i do agree i hate the new Maki - i like her previous cause she was that underdog that could hold her own and dint really need the buffs given the time period but idek how losing her sister even equates to her getting a gnarly boost that skyrocketed her to be close to Yuta and Hikari.

& in regards to Sukuna using Megumi he said that form suits his current goals/plans so i assume its to further implement the Kenjaku plan or something similar. hes the head of a clan politically it makes sense and is missing 5 fingers so he can gather info as Megumi to locate the remaining fingers

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
i dont agree with 10S being boring plus Megumi has alsways been a fav of mine along with Maki but i do agree i hate the new Maki - i like her previous cause she was that underdog that could hold her own and dint really need the buffs given the time period but idek how losing her sister even equates to her getting a gnarly boost that skyrocketed her to be close to Yuta and Hikari.

& in regards to Sukuna using Megumi he said that form suits his current goals/plans so i assume its to further implement the Kenjaku plan or something similar. hes the head of a clan politically it makes sense and is missing 5 fingers so he can gather info as Megumi to locate the remaining fingers
I also thought it was a bit boring but in the right hands u can see how OP it can be, 2 (3) crazy things happened ( imho )

1) Yorozu's CE output was said to be on par with the toughest sorcerers of the Heian era and Heian era Sukuna LITERALLY no diffed her, this is insane.......

2) 15 fingers Sukuna defeated her using ONLY shikigami

3) Through the shadows he was able to summon Mahogara OUTSIDE the domain while being inside, this means he can probably get out of a domain too or at least attack it from the outside ( the weakest point of a domain ) u know what that means right ?

Using it only with Shikigami is indeed a little boring ( well unless he does some crazy stunt like that massive Nue ) but if he uses it making full use of the potential of the shadows it can get a lot more creative

MUUGEN

ๅ‘ชใฎใ‚ใ„ใฎ็Ž‹
โ€Ž
I also thought it was a bit boring but in the right hands u can see how OP it can be, 2 (3) crazy things happened ( imho )

1) Yorozu's CE output was said to be on par with the toughest sorcerers of the Heian era and Heian era Sukuna LITERALLY no diffed her, this is insane.......

2) 15 fingers Sukuna defeated her using ONLY shikigami

3) Through the shadows he was able to summon Mahogara OUTSIDE the domain while being inside, this means he can probably get out of a domain too or at least attack it from the outside ( the weakest point of a domain ) u know what that means right ?

Using it only with Shikigami is indeed a little boring ( well unless he does some crazy stunt like that massive Nue ) but if he uses it making full use of the potential of the shadows it can get a lot more creative
1 - well when we saw Ryu get neg diffed by a 2 shot which was the strongest in that Era or top 3 and Uro was below him givent he fight with Yuta, seeing her get no diffed like that makes sense, the hype was her infatuation for him that made it seem like they had some sort of real relationship.
2 - yeah and he no diffed Ryu right before that - i keep saying the fight with Maki and Yuji wasnt serious and MAki shouldnt be taken that high in the ladder of powerscaling - he wasnt really using and CT against them. We know Yuji was hit with a hevaily nerfed version of Shrine but he shouldve had a significant power up regardless.
3 - he has complete control over shadows in general now not just the shadow demons kinda like an infiinite domain in a sense.

Worst

Custom title
โ€Ž
3 - he has complete control over shadows in general now not just the shadow demons kinda like an infiinite domain in a sense.
Yeah probably one of the few powers who can match limitless

I can't wait to see what Sukuna will do with the 10 shadows domain expansion!
Especially if he can elevate it to Shrine's level!!

BUT as an original Sukuna fan from chapter 1.....Shrine still rules!

I must confess, I agree.

I just hope Sukuna just needs it to get back his original body, otherwise it would make no sense as he already mid-diffed Mahoraga with 15 fingers.

Just my opinion though.
He can use his slice technique whenever he wants its just he plays with Yoro

Also Sukuna is more than Slicing his CT is something else

Why Sukuna looks like Tengen?

Did not care about the fight and gave as much fuck as Sukuna gave to Yorozu :catsweat:

Sukuna beating Mahoraga off screen is fine, as it would have revealed Sukuna's abilities. But a simple glimpse of him summoning Mahoraga would have been fire! (Gege can take a lesson or two from Oda about this) but Gege being inspired by Oda is the last thing I want from him :sanmoji:

now that megumi lost the one person that held him back and made him keep his morals, can megumi have an awakening/realization like gojo did when fighting gojo, would be nice to see megumi finally reach potenital and prove sukuna of being sunken down wrong

Peppercore

(โ˜โ—žโ€ธโ—Ÿ)โ˜ž ๐š‚๐š’๐š–๐š™
โ€Ž
i really liked Yorozu. if only the king of fast writing didn't write her. smh.

I must confess, I agree.

Just my opinion though.
he low-mid diffed Maho he just wants to experiment and learn more of the 10 shadows he just played with Yoro thats also psychologic if he would end Megumis sister too fast he wouldnt have break Megumi completely