El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Mm, no damaji?
:saden:
Bro didn't even cough blood or get penetrated and y'all get excited
So you didn’t see blood from greenbull taking breath Momo attack . Come on show me a blood . Yamato can’t even made greenbull bleed .:milaugh:

‘’Luffy made crocodile bleed with water punches :gokulaugh:

Now show me blood that greenbull take damge .

‘’By your logic vergo kill smoker because he literally cut smoker into half .

You can see smoker half body .
Then panel later smoker reformed to get his leg back.
‘Same thing jozu broke Kuzan body yet Kuzan suffer only lip bleed.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Yeah ? Garp is a normal human he doesnt rely on fruits
Basic coa is enough to block akainu s magma
You’re exactly right, Garp is a normal human with nothing special about him at all, Dadan with a club could’ve ended his whole career lmfao.

Let Yamato sneak attack Garp like she did to Ryokugyu, and Garp’s head would probably just explode and he’d be killed instantly from an attack that Ryokugyu ignored. Hell Garp would probably die from a Dressrosa elephant Gun that Fujitora tanked, and Fujitora has the worst durability among Admirals, lol

The feat has come from a Marine. That's the thing.
What's annoying the fuck outta me is the double standard here.

People use Roger/Whitebeard to boost the fuck outta the yonko.
Yet when it comes to Garp who are literally the equivalent of Roger/WB to the Marines... they can't be used to represent the Admirals.

At this point people just want to believe their own agenda. First they didn't fuck with Garp like that, now that he's shown an epic feat, he doesn't represent the marines.

You’re exactly right, Garp is a normal human with nothing special about him at all, Dadan with a club could’ve ended his whole career lmfao.

Let Yamato sneak attack Garp like she did to Ryokugyu, and Garp’s head would probably just explode and he’d be killed instantly from an attack that Ryokugyu ignored. Hell Garp would probably die from a Dressrosa elephant Gun that Fujitora tanked, and Fujitora has the worst durability among Admirals, lol
You're going off the rails here. The man survived encounters with Roger. Pretty sure that man hits harder than any troll examples you're using right now.

So you didn’t see blood from greenbull taking breath Momo attack . Come on show me a blood . Yamato can’t even made greenbull bleed .:milaugh:

‘’Luffy made crocodile bleed with water punches :gokulaugh:

Now show me blood that greenbull take damge .

‘’By your logic vergo kill smoker because he literally cut smoker into half .

You can see smoker half body .
Then panel later smoker reformed to get his leg back.
‘Same thing jozu broke Kuzan body yet Kuzan suffer only lip bleed.
Not even remotely similar to Aramaki's entire body being burnt to a crisp.

Status
Not open for further replies.