El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He sent a warning to Aramaki, this wasn't embarrassing him. What is embarrassing is getting one-shotted by Shanks as Kidd did.

Shanks sent him a warning that if he doesn't step down he will have to fight the entire RHP crew.

Shanks probably stepped in because he saw what Ryokugyu would do to them using FS as he did with Kidd. If he used it for Kidd, imagine what Ryokugyu was probably about to do.

Laugh all you want about Haki WiFI or whatever but don't get it twisted. Aramaki rapes 8382398238 Eustasses. He was a big threat to the freedom of Wano.

Check the panel about how angry Shanks was that Ryokugyu wanted to get serious there. He was madder than at Kidd.
Prove to me that he was using Future Sight.

He sent a warning to Aramaki, this wasn't embarrassing him. What is embarrassing is getting one-shotted by Shanks as Kidd did.

Shanks sent him a warning that if he doesn't step down he will have to fight the entire RHP crew.

Shanks probably stepped in because he saw what Ryokugyu would do to them using FS as he did with Kidd. If he used it for Kidd, imagine what Ryokugyu was probably about to do.

Laugh all you want about Haki WiFI or whatever but don't get it twisted. Aramaki rapes 8382398238 Eustasses. He was a big threat to the freedom of Wano.

Check the panel about how angry Shanks was that Ryokugyu wanted to get serious there. He was madder than at Kidd.
so in Shanks eyes, Kidd and Greenbull are on the same level

and Greenbull is even more of a bitch than Kidd?

yikes...

I'd have the World's Strongest Swordsmen over Fujitora and Aramaki considering they both use swords and don't have the title
I'm not saying Mihawk is weaker than Fujitora and Aramaki. Of course he is > either one of them individually. What I meant was: you would never see Mihawk beating an Admiral in the current story. :kata:

wheres the cope bozo?

every top tier gets someone to smoke for hype

its gonna be an admiral
Nah, it ain't gonna be. Best I could think of is Mihawk probably one shotting Magellan and all of Impel Down if CG ever decides to bail out Doffy and Weevil. :milaugh:

yikes...
That's the worst part
This guy is basically saying that Shanks only thought his Haki would be enough for Aramaki but he had to personally come up to Kidd and slice him to deal with him
So Kidd > Aramaki by their logic
I'm not saying Mihawk is weaker than Fujitora and Aramaki. Of course he is > either one of them individually. What I meant was: you would never see Mihawk beating an Admiral in the current story. :kata:

Nah, it ain't gonna be. Best I could think of is Mihawk probably one shotting Magellan and all of Impel Down if CG ever decides to bail out Doffy and Weevil. :milaugh:
One shotting Magellan? That's a pre ts Blackbeard feat.
I could definitely see Mihawk beating an Admiral but said Admiral not actually being out of the story or anything.

Bro it's not happening, defeating an admiral as a hypetool get serious , they all take him extreme diff and can win
I mean, Shanks did it, why can't his superior?
The same way Garp blocked Morgan right lol?

Morgan almost cleaved Garp in two, never compare Garp’s garbage ass to Sakazuki. Sakazuki was melting steel at a distance, Garp dies from simply being within 10 feet of Akainu’s magma.
Wasn't Luffy near Akainu and completely fine?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢

yikes...
What? Kidd is a fucking scrub. Aramaki is a Yonko.

Prove to me that he was using Future Sight.
I don't think Shanks was this close. He had to use CoO.

This is Shanks' reaction to Ryokugyu wanting to go all out:

**** had his veins out:

This was his reaction at Midd trying to shoot his affiliate Captains:

You can tell he was madder at Ryokugyu wanting to go all out vs Momo and his servants.

The moment he decides to get serious, Shanks steps in to prevent a tragedy from happening.
Even Yamato reiterates how Shanks saved the country later on
:milaugh:
Same Yamato who told Momo to call for Luffy and the others, because "they are better than him", with Momo refusing, as he wanted to fight on his own. So in a sense, Shanks was the one to save the day by interfering, but it doesn't mean Luffy could not have. Kaido keeping enemies like Greenbull away is something Greenbull stated himself.

Status
Not open for further replies.