El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From now on.

A typo.

Sure did.

Doesn't change the fact Ryokugyu was playing around. When he decided not to. Shanks stepped in to prevent a tragedy.
Don't care
Does oda not supervise it?
It was canon when zoro was holding Hakai for an hour but all of a sudden when sanji does something =not canon
He doesn't supervise it lol.
And Zoro holding Hakai for an hour isn't canon, that's preposterous.

Garp was never confirmed below any Admiral lmao. Admiral fans are so desperate they’re just straight up making stuff up
I have provided the panels a zillion times now. You just chose to be delusional and lie about it. I don't have to explain something Oda established on panel, no matter how much you cry about it it won't change.

You are shooting yourself in the knee.

If she was not afraid to rush at Kaido, she wouldn't be afraid to rush at Ryokugyu but that's not the point of discussion.

Ryokugyu was playing with them entire time until this moment:
There’s also a page a bit before Momo’s boro breath where Aramaki neutralized the scabbard and told them to bring Luffy and he’ll leave Wano. He was still trying to play it cool.
One just have to see the state of Aramaki when he reverted back to his human form : Not a dirt on him.

Garp was never confirmed below any Admiral lmao. Admiral fans are so desperate they’re just straight up making stuff up
Post-TS Garp is below Fujitora & Akainu at the very least.

Rest we will see. HOWEVER, if Garp is still above the admirals right now, at the age of 78. I'm sorry that just means that boy was at a whole different level than the likes of the white and black mustache bros.

You’re exactly right, Garp is a normal human with nothing special about him at all, Dadan with a club could’ve ended his whole career lmfao.

Let Yamato sneak attack Garp like she did to Ryokugyu, and Garp’s head would probably just explode and he’d be killed instantly from an attack that Ryokugyu ignored. Hell Garp would probably die from a Dressrosa elephant Gun that Fujitora tanked, and Fujitora has the worst durability among Admirals, lol
Garp fought prime roger and has acoc
Akainu got 2 shoted by sick oldbeard that couldnt use conq

@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @Seth
Don't let yourself get baited by @L55 into fighting the Garp hype when the hype is actually coming and supporting our ranks. With the confirmation at Marineford that Old Garp is below any Admiral we can sit back and watch some very specific characters prove their superiority over Old Garp first before we're talking about the Admiral.
:pepebusi:

"Although he was repeatedly recommended for promotion to the rank of Admiral,"

Marineford was so ridiculously bad at scaling that all Admirals + Shichibukai could go home and Garp + Sengoku still would've washed the strongest pirate crew.
Yes garp would have solod old wb dude was relative to him in prime but now he was sick ? UNable to use conqueror coating ?
Yes return home WB .
Marine ford was a suicide nothing else.

I said a blast. Not getting into the stupid haki line/Onigashima crap again.
Why do you wanna see a blast now, that's just you clutching at straws

I can also start making random demands
Show me any feat from Garp that compares to Zoro creating a tornado ans fucking up Kaido.

Compare DC for DC
Mihawk slashes the air and busts an Island sized tsunami that is harder than steel (Several gigatons)

Garp goes all out and uses a named attack and barely destroys buildings

You know what's crazy? Mihawk lifts the tsunami in the air and tsunami explodes into multiple pieces..there goes your blast 😏

the platform is guarded by the navy's most powerful officers.
"just bad reading comprehension"
Yes, the usage of a decade old panel that has been addressed countless times over and over. And using it in the year of 2023 to run an agenda against Sengoku & Garp being inferior to the Logia trio, is bad reading comprehension.

Unless, of course, you believe Akainu is below Fujitora/Kizaru/GreenBull post-TS. Then I can at the very least respect you using that panel in consistency.

Status
Not open for further replies.