El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ryokugyu is portrayed as Fujitora’s equal.

Aokiji and Kizaru are Akainu’s equals. It sure seems like Oda has been very consistent that all Admirals > Garp.
- That is false
- That is false

Nobody bar Akainu has Fujitora's portrayal.

Kizaru has been portrayed as Kuzan's superior
Akainu has been portrayed as Kuzan's superior
Portrayal between Akainu & Kizaru based on leadership is leaning towards Akainu.
GB on the other hand has 0 portrayal compared to Akainu or Kizaru, as he's a standout for now.

What's annoying the fuck outta me is the double standard here.

People use Roger/Whitebeard to boost the fuck outta the yonko.
Yet when it comes to Garp who are literally the equivalent of Roger/WB to the Marines... they can't be used to represent the Admirals.

At this point people just want to believe their own agenda. First they didn't fuck with Garp like that, now that he's shown an epic feat, he doesn't represent the marines.
You perfectly summarized what these threads are to some people.

"Although he was repeatedly recommended for promotion to the rank of Admiral,"
Debunked countless times. You're no different from Shiroryu. Provide a single panel that it was shown with timeline that Old Garp was offered promotion when all C3 reached their prime and here before everyone i will admit i was wrong.

Spoiler: you can't so don't answer to me then.

Marineford was so ridiculously bad at scaling that all Admirals + Shichibukai could go home and Garp + Sengoku still would've washed the strongest pirate crew.
none of them are really trying until sengoku and akainu in the end. garp explicitly does not care about protecting ace's execution and constantly sandbags and refuses to fight for real. the admirals werent ordered to go kill all the pirates, they were ordered to protect the execution platform which is why for more than half of marineford they're just standing there blocking shit. the warlords all dont give a fuck and have their own agendas for different reasons, like croc trying to kill everybody hes mad at, jinbe and boa protecting luffy, mihawk just doing whatever he wants until shanks shows up, etc. its not good to use it for powerscaling but its not totally random as to why

Don't care

He doesn't supervise it lol.
And Zoro holding Hakai for an hour isn't canon, that's preposterous.
Thank you for not being biased
In the anime when zoro seems more impressive than he did within the manga, he gets so much praise

but whenever it involves even the smallest things like Sanji having armament or him dog walking L-Drake then that’s considered “unrealistic”

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
EoS zoro>12 years ago Rookie Shanks=Prime Mihawk

Thats the formula you need to use
Except you said shanks 12 years ago was weak retard to downplay mihawk and zoro pre powerup overpowered and scarred hybrid kaido which shanks 12 years ago can't do
And the fact mihawks bounty chapter specifically said Yonko shanks. I think you should shove your scaling up your ass to go with the rest of the shit

In the anime when zoro seems more impressive than he did within the manga, he gets so much praise

but whenever it involves even the smallest things like Sanji having armament or him dog walking L-Drake then that’s considered “unrealistic”
Sanji didn't exactly dog walk Drake as in the end Drake took no damage

So Sanji got both a W and an L

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Good.

Ryokugyu is portrayed as Fujitora’s equal.

Aokiji and Kizaru are Akainu’s equals. It sure seems like Oda has been very consistent that all Admirals > Garp.
I will say this.

Akainu, Aokiji and Kizaru are in their Prime. Garp is past his prime so he can't beat them. If he was in his Prime. It can go anywhere for either of them.

Ryokugyu and Fujitora are Admiral level too but I have a soft spot for OG ones and I think OG ones win.

Why do you wanna see a blast now, that's just you clutching at straws

I can also start making random demands
Show me any feat from Garp that compares to Zoro creating a tornado ans fucking up Kaido.

Compare DC for DC
Mihawk slashes the air and busts an Island sized tsunami that is harder than steel (Several gigatons)

Garp goes all out and uses a named attack and barely destroys buildings

You know what's crazy? Mihawk lifts the tsunami in the air and tsunami explodes into multiple pieces..there goes your blast 😏
What do you mean now? I've literally been talking about the blast radius since my first post on the matter.

You're the insecure one who brought haki lines into the argument, because that's all you can clutch at with Zoro.

Debunked countless times. You're no different from Shiroryu. Provide a single panel that it was shown with timeline that Old Garp was offered promotion when all C3 reached their prime and here before everyone i will admit i was wrong.

Spoiler: you can't so don't answer to me then.

Easy win.
These Admiral wankers need to step their game up.

Yes, the usage of a decade old panel that has been addressed countless times over and over. And using it in the year of 2023 to run an agenda against Sengoku & Garp being inferior to the Logia trio, is bad reading comprehension.
yet you'll use mihawk title, being a decade old doesn't matter so that means the entire pre-ts should not be used?

sengoku 1v9 bbp for some time then garp steps in

akainu makes bbp flee

I mean X Drake was losing to a CP0 agent, not really absurd to say Sanji beats him..
Post automatically merged:

Neither one of those are false lol. All Admirals are explicitly confirmed stronger than Garp.

The fact that Kong was going to force Garp to eat a Devil Fruit to become an Admiral but Oda simply hasn’t revealed that information yet has caused so much confusion in an already confused fandom lol.
"but Oda simply hasn't revealed that information yet" No, you're just saying this because it's blatant headcanon.

Status
Not open for further replies.