El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. :catsure:
2. So, he can barely decide shit? :ronalaugh:
3. And now he is apparently also a doormat? :emohiyo:

4. Good to know he just sat on his ass and watched as Papazuki became FA as he knew it was not his place to meddle with Papazuki. :risitameh:

5. In what world is "resigning" while still enjoying the full perks of being a Marine VA qualifies as really resigning, dude? Do you even read the manga? :sanjismug:
:laughmoji:

yet you'll use mihawk title, being a decade old doesn't matter so that means the entire pre-ts should not be used?

sengoku 1v9 bbp for some time then garp steps in

akainu makes bbp flee
Not sure what Mihawk's title has anything to do with me. Better off arguing that with the Sword fan club. And not sure what pre-TS/Post-TS has anything to do with this either.

@Bold, I'm not going to bother entertaining that, if you truly believe the two examples are comparable lol.

I'm glad you've atleast tried to move to a different justification, instead of the usage of misrepresenting that panel.

What do you mean now? I've literally been talking about the blast radius since my first post on the matter.

You're the insecure one who brought haki lines into the argument, because that's all you can clutch at with Zoro.
Now they are Hakilines?
You told me Oda showed Garps strength by showing Town sized CoC

I showed you Zoro showing Island sized CoC

Then you shifted your goal posts to shockwave

Picas punch created bigger shockwave
Same punch was dealt by Lite Elizabello and Garp

Both of them were shitting looking at Zoro cutting Pica.

Exactly what is impressive here?

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
@Elder Lee Hung @SakazOuki @AkainuTheGrimReaper @MarineHQ

Marineford was a terrible plot armor for pirates. JESUS.

Fuck all of them irrelevant marines you have:

Akainu, Aokiji and Kizaru. 3 Top Tiers in their prime time. Garp and Sengoku, 2 Top Tiers past their prime but still with some leftovers from their prime days.

vs

Whitebeard ( DEFINITELY NOT A TOP TIER IN HIS CONDITION ) and his weak as fuck underlings.

You have 5 Top Tiers vs just a bunch of pirates since their daddy is finished.

Holy shit and I thought Luffy vs Kaido was plot armor. xDDDDDDDDDDD

Marineford was so ridiculously bad at scaling that all Admirals + Shichibukai could go home and Garp + Sengoku still would've washed the strongest pirate crew.
Marineford was so ridiculously bad at scaling that all Admirals + Shichibukai could go home and Garp + Sengoku still would've washed the strongest pirate crew.
Tbh Sengoku did state they had the superior force at the beginning of the battle, Oda never pretended they were equal

Danger always came from WB’s island destroying ability

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Tbh Sengoku did state they had the superior force at the beginning of the battle, Oda never pretended they were equal

Danger always came from WB’s island destroying ability
This is a bullshit to create cheap tension.

WB's devil fruit ability is only wanked for the purpose of destroying the land.

WB was not in shape and condition to finish even Sengoku let alone color trio.

Posting a debunked panel and then announcing your win is not convincing anyone, not even yourself.
Debunked countless times. You're no different from Shiroryu. Provide a single panel that it was shown with timeline that Old Garp was offered promotion when all C3 reached their prime and here before everyone i will admit i was wrong.

Spoiler: you can't so don't answer to me then.
You asked me to post a panel that shows Garp was offered promotions and then you say the panel was debunked.
In conclusion, you're a piece of shit hypocrite.

Status
Not open for further replies.