El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why would he not be able if Luffy had Kaido shitting block with gear less AdCoC punches?
:nicagesmile:
Kaido shits block at a lot of things
He was doing the same to scabbards
Post automatically merged:

ALways trying to do everything to wank zoro lmao im sory but cuting stuff was always less impressive then destroying it. If zoro owuld ahve completely obliterate pica and his golum in 1 attack and nothing was left now ok but no .

PLot obviously each time we hear about one of kaido execution it is done by a random.
Hanged ?
Pierce with a spear ?
Guilotine ?
They did not asked garp to punch of love him to death.
Hmm grab a hammer to smash ice and then take a knife to cut it and tell me what is harder lol🤣🤣

I flipped your logic. You ran out of arguments to explain why Garp was bloodied up after Luffy's punch, basically creating your own Manga by saying it was a retcon so i took the right to use that myself. Every bad scene for the Admirals are now retcons and PIS
Akainu was completely different.
We see him getting rocked by Whitebeard's attacks and this stays for the rest of the war.
Garp was taking attacks from Roger, Shiki etc. and withstood them. So it makes no sense that G2 Luffy would be able to knock him down and make him bleed.

Why can't a legitimate comparison not be used?

- A gear 2 jet pistol had Garp bloodied up and don't come with the "scene was a joke excuse" like Dadan or Morgans. That scene was legitimate
- Ryokugyu was hit point blank with Adv CoC and didn't have a scratch

Who objectively has better durability?

No because he was an irrelevant little loser not even worthy of a Vice Admiral or was in his FB any relevant Marine ever ?

Nobody gave a shit about the Lizard.
Garp bled to G2 and Dadan's punches because Oda wanted to emphasize the emotional impact. Don't be a clown. The guy who fought equally with the PK with just his fists and Haki is obviously gonna have better durability than a Logia Admiral who can easily avoid damage by shapeshifting around attacks

Kaido shits block at a lot of things
He was doing the same to scabbards

Hmm grab a hammer to smash ice and then take a knife to cut it and tell me what is harder lol🤣🤣
For being able to make a hole as large as the one you did with the sword I will need several punches . Zoro did not obliterated pica he only cuted him in half .

Stop creating your own Manga. Can't you see your hypocrisy in your own comment ?
It happened on panel written by the creator of this series. Whatever doesn't make sense to you is irrelevant, it makes sense to Oda and he did it.
Pathetic lmao. Write your own Manga at this point. Here @Monster Zoro's Tesla Supplier you have a partner.
Shanks lost his mother fucking arm to a fish are you gonna argue that's not a retcon too?
Dumb ass stop pinging me. I'm tired of your shit ass arguments.

Shanks lost his mother fucking arm to a fish are you gonna argue that's not a retcon too?
Dumb ass stop pinging me. I'm tired of your shit ass arguments.
As always your arguments are fucking garbage. Saying a scene that you don't like was a retcon lmao. Pathetic. Aramaki has objectively superior durability based on feats, go write Oda a letter why that is.

Shanks made a sacrifice you retard. Can't even read huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.