El CLASICO TIME, who is gonna win? Barcelona or Real Madrid?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why can't a legitimate comparison not be used?

- A gear 2 jet pistol had Garp bloodied up and don't come with the "scene was a joke excuse" like Dadan or Morgans. That scene was legitimate
- Ryokugyu was hit point blank with Adv CoC and didn't have a scratch

Who objectively has better durability?
Post automatically merged:

No because he was an irrelevant little loser not even worthy of a Vice Admiral or was in his FB any relevant Marine ever ?

Nobody gave a shit about the Lizard.
You think fodders can capture waido? Impossible

Hmm an attack that cuts a wall would cut any living thing alive in two pieces

An elephant can potentially survive the impact that can punch a wall
LMao do not need an elephant and it depend of the wall I can break walls with my punches but I cant go outside since a wall have 2 side . BUt with a sword I can slice 1 side if its sharp enought.
Why you think they were fighting with swords and not just with their fist ?
Swords is a huge advantage in range and attack power you can slice someone head off can you punch some one head off ?
But what Garp and ezabello are doing it they punch so hard that they destroy without even needing contact.
Zoro can throw his slashed since skypea but this is not he same at all and way more impressive and hard to do with punches.
Cuting something in half was always less impressive then breaking it . It always was like that in one piece.
If ezabello was charged to 100% he would have evaporate pica this would have been way more impressive then zoro slash .

LMao do not need an elephant and it depend of the wall I can break walls with my punches but I cant go outside since a wall have 2 side . BUt with a sword I can slice 1 side if its sharp enought.
Why you think they were fighting with swords and not just with their fist ?
Swords is a huge advantage in range and attack power you can slice someone head off can you punch some one head off ?
But what Garp and ezabello are doing it they punch so hard that they destroy without even needing contact.
Zoro can throw his slashed since skypea but this is not he same at all and way more impressive and hard to do with punches.
Cuting something in half was always less impressive then breaking it . It always was like that in one piece.
If ezabello was charged to 100% he would have evaporate pica this would have been way more impressive then zoro slash .
Elizabeth literally used his full power to clear Zoros mess
What manga are you reading?

And I was talking concrete wall not fragile ass American walls..I punched a hole through that shit when I was in High school.

Granted my knuckle was swollen for like 2 weeks after that but still....

No he cut him and lifted him kilometers into the sky

That takes far more power than simply smashing Pica into several pieces
DOnt think this was intended at all .
ZOro cuted pica thats it for showed us he cuted pica oda made the torso a bit higter I don't think a second that oda tought about this lifting kilometer etc. And yes it would have been way more impressive if he obliterated pica without him being able to exit his glem to be cut by zoro after.
IF he obliterated the golem adn pica htis owuld have been way more impressive. ALso kilometer is an exageration Do you know how big a kilometer is ? Garp is highter then pica torso went and he is not 1 kilometer in the air .

Same fucking thing
Shanks was like 27 Mihawk was 31

Both are way older than the age Zoro and Luffy will reach their primes

Plus after Mihawk Shanks hasn't done shit..has gotten pitiful title like Yonko that Mihawk spits on
Shanks made the world's strongest creature have wet dreams about him where he compared him to whitebeard(WSM), Roger(Pirate King), Rox(leader of most infamous crew), and oden (first man to scar him).

Shanks also stopped a war and made mihawk retreat and forced sengoku to end the fight.

And he 1 shot a 3billi man, wheras mihawk begs vistas pardon.

DOnt think this was intended at all .
ZOro cuted pica thats it for showed us he cuted pica oda made the torso a bit higter I don't think a second that oda tought about this lifting kilometer etc. And yes it would have been way more impressive if he obliterated pica without him being able to exit his glem to be cut by zoro after.
IF he obliterated the golem adn pica htis owuld have been way more impressive. ALso kilometer is an exageration Do you know how big a kilometer is ? Garp is highter then pica torso went and he is not 1 kilometer in the air .
Lmaoo "Not intended"
Zoro literally had to launch Pica in the air so he doesn't escape

Useless Kidd is literally weaker than Dressrosa Zoro 🤣🤣

I doubt he can even beat Pica

And I was talking concrete wall not fragile ass American walls..I punched a hole through that shit when I was in High school.

Granted my knuckle was swollen for like 2 weeks after that but still....
Well humans can strenghten their bones.. Never done that but i want to try one day busting through a concrete wall..

Shanks made the world's strongest creature have wet dreams about him where he compared him to whitebeard(WSM), Roger(Pirate King), Rox(leader of most infamous crew), and oden (first man to scar him).

Shanks also stopped a war and made mihawk retreat and forced sengoku to end the fight.

And he 1 shot a 3billi man, wheras mihawk begs vistas pardon.
Yeah yeah all these things mean jack shit..only thing that is worth about him that separates him from mere pathetic yonko is the fact that he could once make Mihawk fight seriously

Zoro has done more damage to Kaido then Shanks ever could and that's 30 broken bones nerfed non CoC Zoro

"3 Billion man" as if that means shit 🤣🤣
Post automatically merged:

you are an idiot if you realy think that.
How is that bum ass gonna push Pica past low diff?

@nik87 @Luffy is the mc can Kidd push Pica past low diff?

Status
Not open for further replies.