Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
He never even claimed to be following Broki, but rather Muugen from his "dead chat". Moreiver the argument for him being scum isn't because he survived a superkill, but because he earlier expressed suspicion on a player on the basis that they survived a regular kill - if he's holding superkill immunity in his pocket, this reaction doesn't really line up.

You're evidently aware of my point, because you knew to mention the superkill part, so what am I left to assume here if not you blatantly misconstruing my point to make it easier to dismiss?
I remember you saying a superkill failed then voted him

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I believe in Mr. Ratchet's deductive reasoning.

Town cannot afford infighting, we've both made our mistakes Mr. Pero. I'll be giving Mr. Ratchet the option to swing this back in town's favor, all he needs to do is trust me.
Im afraid town lost this when those 2 idiots got modkilled when town managed to survive the night without casualties

Death

Ryodan was used to superkill @MangoSenpai / Yumichika Ayasegawa

You are Yumichika Ayasegawa!​

[Passive - Narcissist] Yumichika is a narcissist who judges almost everyone and everything by beauty. He is also incredibly vain. He doesnt tolerate ugliness and can each cycle brand a player as ugly. This will make it so his abilities cannot be blocked or actively protected against by his target.

[Passive - Insightful] Yumichika is able to detect the most unlikely things. He will learn of a given action's type that has been used that cycle.

[Passive - Enhanced Sense of smell] Yumichika's sense of smell is extremely developped, for example he was able to smell a hollow's presence while it was far away from him. He will learn the name of one of ability types of the first player that targets his target.

[Active - Ruri'iro Kujaku] Yumichika's Shikai, activated through typing out the release command ''Bloom'' followed by the ability's name. Granting him the following abilities:

- On odd cycles roleblock a target player
- On even cycles disable an active ability from a target player
- Post restrict a player of your choice and if they fail the ability become immune to them for a cycle
- Target a player and destroy one of their x shots
- On odd cycles Target a player and redirect them at night
- Target a player and seal one of their passives for a phase, exceptions apply

[Active - Bakudou proficiency] Locked.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Gotei 13

Status
Not open for further replies.