One Piece Chapter 1080, "The Legendary Hero"

Rate this chapter

• Total voters

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
And replace Marco with Garp, then we get Pizarro and Shiryu vs Garp
I'd unironically love that match up because it's so opposite of what Oda would do and what any good author would do, since these characters will have less than 0% impact on Luffy, Koby or Sabo themselves.

But a fight with an unknown outcome would be very impressive from Oda.

C

Cruxroux

"As long as you're called a Hero, the Navy can't just abandon you..!!", Ooooof...😣, this is not BB talking, this is basically Oda telling us what's gonna happen...😂😂

Whelp.., that seals the deals then.., they will exchanging the place, Coby couldn't be the the reason the deal happens, but Garp absolutely could, since he is the one true Hero of the Marine, BB even plan to go to the Public about this, which would force the WG even more. This is basically Oda inserting politics into this.
WG firing Garp will be just Reason for other marines to leave WG.

Its because of his fruit. It means that he would cause a lot of damage as collateral, doesn't mean that he would specifically cause that destruction to capture coby.
He is an island fruit. He can literally control the amount of the island becomes. His fruit is literally Pica fruit but better. He can shift houses, move the island in any capacity he wants. That makes no sense. Hell he could have shaken the ground underneath cobys foot or pop up out of the ground or something

"As long as you're called a Hero, the Navy can't just abandon you..!!", Ooooof...😣, this is not BB talking, this is basically Oda telling us what's gonna happen...😂😂

Whelp.., that seals the deals then.., they will exchanging the place, Coby couldn't be the the reason the deal happens, but Garp absolutely could, since he is the one true Hero of the Marine, BB even plan to go to the Public about this, which would force the WG even more. This is basically Oda inserting politics into this.
But they already ditched him... that's why Garp came with a few of his allies..And now he has escaped :suresure: Whole thing feels like just a excuse of a dialouge as to why Teach kidnapped Koby.

He is an island fruit. He can literally control the amount of the island becomes. His fruit is literally Pica fruit but better. He can shift houses, move the island in any capacity he wants. That makes no sense. Hell he could have shaken the ground underneath cobys foot or pop up out of the ground or something
Yes and that means it will cause collateral damage. Just shaking the ground and moving/morphing the buildings would cause that damage. He literally says that rocky port got reconstructed and he dont want to cause more damage. Nothing about coby specifically.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Pizzaro's fruit, despite it aping the least compelling DD pirate, I kind of like it for a Corrupt King. He takes complete control of an island & its buildings. The single man has become a kingdom.

No idea if I'm reading more into the fruit than Oda intended, but I think it's fitting.
Thank you, man.:stealthblack: Now, please focus more on Pizarro and less on Shiryu.

It's her granddaughter, isn't she?