Status
Not open for further replies.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
All your actions lead to town deaths, why should I believe your judgement know ? I know Lind is town. You haven't been up to par yourself.
Muugen, the guy that got so pissed he flipped his own role and was town?

I cannot take responsability for PERO AND RATCHET'S kills. Why do you not hold them to the same standards you hold me? Why am I suddenly culpable for giving townies better abilities and a SUPER KILL.

What scum gives a townie a super kill and risks being hit?

You got jack shit. You're either scum or a useful tool for scum.

It is impossible for town to win this because they will never be able to reach to a consensus lynch in EoG at these numbers.

If Lindt is still alive and kicking, that means he is scum. If scum removes me instead of Ratchet, Ratchet is scum. Don’t get easier than this. BuT nobody will follow of course.

Apollo

The Sol King
Muugen, the guy that got so pissed he flipped his own role and was town?

I cannot take responsability for PERO AND RATCHET'S kills. Why do you not hold them to the same standards you hold me? Why am I suddenly culpable for giving townies better abilities and a SUPER KILL.

What scum gives a townie a super kill and risks being hit?
Pero would listen to the guy that actually gave him the kill, and you included a Mason in that list:

Sir. Lindi
Mr. Reborn
Mr. Pot Goblin
Mr. Dr. Professor
Mr. Mr. Reloaded

Wouldn't be bad shots tbh
And now that the mason is shot, you want to shift the blame as if you didn't do anything. Now you're doing the same for Lind who is in the same situation as Pot. Why should I accept you going after him, just for another town to die ?

You got jack shit. You're either scum or a useful tool for scum.
I could say the same to you, considering your actions were doing scum's job for them. At least I know better than to shoot masons.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
I'll say it now i've been calling my targets on the thread and threatening to use stuff on people cause i'm redirect immune and wanted to bait them into redirecting me, this is also why i was suspicious of melkor because my super roleblock definitely hit him

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Pero would listen to the guy that actually gave him the kill, and you included a Mason in that list:
I did not tell Pero who to kill, never told him explicitly that I amped his role. Try again
I could say the same to you, considering your actions were doing scum's job for them. At least I know better than to shoot masons.
I'm trying hard to stay civil here, but you're flaming me for listening to a confirmed deceased townie as if that's a bad thing, for giving two powerful gifts that were used poorly, and saying that renders me scum.

You're either blind as fuck or scum, there's really no other way to go about it.

Giving town a superkill is the last thing scum would do.
Giving town an amp is the last thing scum would do.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳

And now that the mason is shot, you want to shift the blame as if you didn't do anything. Now you're doing the same for Lind who is in the same situation as Pot. Why should I accept you going after him, just for another town to die ?

i just said that i thought it was melkor who had amped me:seriously:

Apollo

The Sol King
I did not tell Pero who to kill, never told him explicitly that I amped his role. Try again

I'm trying hard to stay civil here, but you're flaming me for listening to a confirmed deceased townie as if that's a bad thing, for giving two powerful gifts that were used poorly, and saying that renders me scum.

You're either blind as fuck or scum, there's really no other way to go about it.

Giving town a superkill is the last thing scum would do.
Giving town an amp is the last thing scum would do.
Weren't you the one who also doubted WUs ?

I am more surprised a modkilled player is somehow able to participate in the game through you. And quite frankly seems hypocritical of Muugen to modkill himself after mocking Flower for doing the same. To put it in simple words, I don't buy everything you say.
Your tunnel on Lind with TWO players vouching for him is why we are on opposite sides right now. I already said that but somehow I need to repeat it again:

Do. Not. Kill. The. Masons.
i just said that i thought it was melkor who had amped me:seriously:
Sure, you carry part of the blame for that kill. But your plays so far have made me town read you better than TAC. I hope I am not wrong.

TheAncientCenturion

I will never forgive Oda
‎‎‎
Weren't you the one who also doubted WUs ?
Irrelevant and yes, obviously.
I am more surprised a modkilled player is somehow able to participate in the game through you. And quite frankly seems hypocritical of Muugen to modkill himself after mocking Flower for doing the same. To put it in simple words, I don't buy everything you say.
Literally rewrote what Muugen said in dead chat and you accused me of being Muugen's puppet. So what is it, does he exist in deadchat or were you listing that as a convenient slam against my credability?

Your tunnel on Lind with TWO players vouching for him
Yes. Because he's scum.

Again, answer me this.

What scum gives town an amp and a superkill? What scum gives the person who just shot them with a superkill a new superkill?

How does it work in scum's agenda to give town more weapons?

Status
Not open for further replies.