JJK 219 spoilers

he low-mid diffed Maho he just wants to experiment and learn more of the 10 shadows he just played with Yoro thats also psychologic if he would end Megumis sister too fast he wouldnt have break Megumi completely
What I basically said in a previous post.

That being said, I changed my mind about Mahoraga's potential and utility after I watched a YT theory. As Maho can adapt itself during a fight even if he's not totally summoned (just its wheel), it could be the most powerful CT against Gojo's domain expansion.

Sukuna could have understand who was Gojo (Muugen CT + 6th eye user), explaining why he wanted Megumi's 10S (Mahoraga actually), knowing that limitless void's only weakness is Maho's unique ability.

Sukuna could defeat Mahoraga because he has differents CTs. Gojo just has (a godly powerful) one.

What I basically said in a previous post.

That being said, I changed my mind about Mahoraga's potential and utility after I watched a YT theory. As Maho can adapt itself during a fight even if he's not totally summoned (just its wheel), it could be the most powerful CT against Gojo's domain expansion.

Sukuna could have understand who was Gojo (Muugen CT + 6th eye user), explaining why he wanted Megumi's 10S (Mahoraga actually), knowing that limitless void's only weakness is Maho's unique ability.

Sukuna could defeat Mahoraga because he has differents CTs. Gojo just has (a godly powerful) one.
We also wrote it last week he uses the wheel to draw out partially Mahos powers and creates new beings from it

Sukuna needed a good body that could handle him and a body that doesn't imprison him like Yujis

For Gojo he don't fear him πŸ˜‚ Gojo isn't even an issue for Sukuna
He low/mid diffed Maho he would also do that in the same manner to Gojo

We also wrote it last week he uses the wheel to draw out partially Mahos powers and creates new beings from it

Sukuna needed a good body that could handle him and a body that doesn't imprison him like Yujis

For Gojo he don't fear him πŸ˜‚ Gojo isn't even an issue for Sukuna
He low/mid diffed Maho he would also do that in the same manner to Gojo
No one low/mid diff Gojo, not even prime Sukuna. Imo at least.

Besides powerlevels arn't linear.

Due to their specific abilities, Sukuna could be stronger than Mahoraga, Mahoraga stronger than Gojo, but still Gojo > Sukuna's Shrine.

That's just a theory, but it would make sense to me though.