Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
My alert is filled with your notifications. Lol

Have some chill lol

I already claimed - I am Byakuya

Also, I did iso few players and here is the thing

Yo tan - lean town. He has been upfront about things from the beginning and has shown some good posts here and there.

Pero - saying it since he claimed - town as I am his Captain

Lind - was reading him as scum but after some quick iso I don't think he is. He was reading sK vs ultra as town vs town and even said to vote Reloaded - a noob and inactive. A very bizare choice and I don't think scum lind will pull this.

Xlaw - has been quite honest with his posts. Very limited post so Null

Yoru - town lean..

People I am not liking it

Pein - totally afk. Iso on him and there is nothing going around him. Scum lean

Prof - he is not game solving as he used to and is capable of. Also, I don't think his reads are genuine. Have to iso him but don't have time.

Tic tac - ya not liking him how he shot pot (not reading him scum) over me (reading me as scum from last cycle)

Home - nothing going so no clue.

Kerk / reloaded - could swing either way
alright name one of those to lynch. i wanna lynch in u and prof today

i may soon start bullying players for it

u have few mins reborn

Might be best if you name it.
Pero, apart from his claim and action, I just don't like the constant shading he does. He doesn't seem to be reading posts properly or jumps too quickly to conclusions.

Xlaw - had him as weak town lean because when he posted he didn't really seem like he had an agenda and was genuine. But he comes into my PoE because that is all I have on him. Nothing else. I have asked what he did on night 2 and hopefully he makes it back here before day ends so that we can ask him for his night targets at least.

I'm all caught up and right now these would be my reads:

Vouches:
Sallu
Apollo

Town reads:
Ratchet
Ekko
Ultra
Mono
Yo tan
AL
Reloaded
Reborn

Town lean:
Prof

Indie:
Blue

Null/Scum reads:
Kerk
TAC
Xlaw
Pein
Pero
Melkor
Hime

If we remove:
- TAC - for his actions this phase
- Pero - for his claim and action for this phase

Then we have 6 left - Kerk, Xlaw, Pein, Melkor, Hime, Prof.
I'd feel stupid if you turn out scum especially since Sallu feel scummy to me rn. But my initial gut reads, were right on Soul n Broki. Let's gamble on this one too.

I'm gonna go with Tac then

Vote Lynch Tac

reloaded is very scummy i agree. prof had him within town range before but changed him to scum range today. pls let me know what changed @Dr_Professor83
He’s still within what I think is his town range. But he’s been a null all game.

When you take out everyone I can find a reason to town lean he’s still there in what’s left. His claim doesn’t do anything to move the needle on him.

Kerk is the same way.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Might be best if you name it.

I'd feel stupid if you turn out scum especially since Sallu feel scummy to me rn. But my initial gut reads, were right on Soul n Broki. Let's gamble on this one too.

I'm gonna go with Tac then

Vote Lynch Tac
Hōzukimaru

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
180 on who? You?

Yeah, get used to that happening more 'cause most of your posts are just this honestly.
You switched to town reading me to scum reading me out of nowhere you just needed something cuz your head is on the noose,and your vouch for sallu isnt worth shit anymore

Emil

Certified Memelord
The reason it works as evidence is, if you believe Monochrome to be Town -

1 - I claimed the downgrade was on me before Mono did
2 - This proves I was hit with the downgrade
3 - This also proves I couldn't have been rolecopped, which would have negated Apollo's ability
4 - A frame then is the only explanation for Apollo receiving anything
thought downgrade is like reduce strength of kills kind of ability

what does each of these do, and no action on n3 or any day?
Lecture - Downgrade abilities of target
Sound advice - The target will be immune to role crushes for a phase
Uplift - The target will be immune to redirect for a phase

Then i have the passive called shinigami. The first player i target will be immune to role cops and will also be protected from the first harmful action targeting them.

And no, no actions on any days. And N3 actions were submitted but didn't go through cause of curfew i guess.

Status
Not open for further replies.