Status
Not open for further replies.

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
You were a massive headache. I spent quite a bit of time complaining that you were the person we needed dead most but unkillable lmao
I wasn't unkillable, my role explicitly states that it didn't apply to everything. I feel like I say this all the time but I feel I'm done putting anything into these games to be honest, like believe me I am harder on myself than anyone will ever be on me and internally I absolutely crushed myself over the Mango kill. A lot of you just have no idea that I'm like this I think, but it's because of this that I'll defend myself when I feel it required and in this case I think I was on the ball mostly. If that makes me awful then sure, I'll happily join back with the inactive coasters who seem to have more fun in these games anyway.

Emil

Certified Memelord
you were being a dick whish ruined the flow of the game and made it hard to cooperate or even actually read you as town to begin with.

then you kept making threats towards town which is why i jailed you.

you and ekko still never even gave any proper reasoning for your scum read/push against me.
we didnt push u for lynch. we didnt care for u. we told u that ur tunnel was simply too stupid for town. our votes were still elsewhere

u started the push on us and at certain point if we cant convince u we r town we will start to scum read u as a result

i cant speak for ratchet but u were looking at every single post of mine and angling it to make it look scummy, and repeated the message thing with psyloke for 50 posts when i kept telling u i cant claim anything beyond it

Ratchet

@Ratchet you also ''trusted'' apollo's claim because no other cop came out but there was another one and it was Xlaw who was an alignment and ability cop.
Yeah but what can I do about that Fuji? I was looking through the flips because I knew Apollo was scum but then I saw the scum flips mentioned investigation so I thought "well we must have a cop" - how can I deduce some inactive is the actual cop and isn't counter claiming because he is sleeping at the wheel? Do I need to learn mind reading?

Mr. Reloaded

World's worst Mafia player

You are Sentaro Kotsubaki!

[Passive - Loud] Sentaro Kotsubaki is a man that speaks in a very loud voice, he is easily detected. Thus he cannot be vote silenced or janitored.

[Passive - Occasional Drunk] Sentaro Kotsubaki enjoys his alcohol and this can lead me to be clumsy at times, during odd cycles his vote has a 50% chance of going somewhere else at random.

[Active - Shunpo Master] Sentaro is a master of shunpo and is able to appear in front of someone at a moments notice. He may use this ability to target a player during the night and watch them. Can only be used once every 2 cycles.

[Active - Stubborn] Sentaro is a very stubborn man and once he's made up his mind there is no changing it. He may target a write up and reveal one of its ???. Usable at night.

[Active - Kido blast] Sentaro may send a kido blast and destroy a given target. Target a writeup and destroy it. Doesnt work on death writeups.

Wincon: Eliminate all threats to the Gotei 13

MUUGEN

呪のろいの王
anywho @Lord Melkor outside of your claim i genuinely thought you played a pretty solid game when active and you pocketed me so i think thats why i tended to like your thoughts when you gave opinions. I even told TAC i liked you and reborn most of the time in this game.

@Dr_Professor83 i forgot what made me scum read you but seems like you played a well enough game to only have lAl and maybe one other scum read you the entire game.

@Ultra for me i thought you were strongest town player at start but was afk so it was hard to fully trut the mason claim then with 3 other similar claims i had told tac to fire on of the 3 for PoE

@Apollo i dont understand how you keep getting away with the rookie card and why ratchet let you go on d2 was beyond me, its why i had him as scum and you as a soft read for 50/50

I wasn't unkillable, my role explicitly states that it didn't apply to everything. I feel like I say this all the time but I feel I'm done putting anything into these games to be honest, like believe me I am harder on myself than anyone will ever be on me and internally I absolutely crushed myself over the Mango kill. A lot of you just have no idea that I'm like this I think, but it's because of this that I'll defend myself when I feel it required and in this case I think I was on the ball mostly. If that makes me awful then sure, I'll happily join back with the inactive coasters who seem to have more fun in these games anyway.
I was commending you on what a hard time you were giving us lol. You played a good game.

We failed 2 rolecops on you (3 if you count red) so we had no way to find your weaknesses lol. We knew you could die, but with zero way to determine how it was just a waste of kills. We had to just accept you would always be around lol. Which was very frustrating bc like I said, you were playing well and had a gun lol.

Emil

Certified Memelord
I was commending you on what a hard time you were giving us lol. You played a good game.

We failed 2 rolecops on you (3 if you count red) so we had no way to find your weaknesses lol. We knew you could die, but with zero way to determine how it was just a waste of kills. We had to just accept you would always be around lol. Which was very frustrating bc like I said, you were playing well and had a gun lol.
how did yall rolecop me but fail on ratchet, i was immune on everything not aizen or ichigo or zaraki

Yeah but what can I do about that Fuji? I was looking through the flips because I knew Apollo was scum but then I saw the scum flips mentioned investigation so I thought "well we must have a cop" - how can I deduce some inactive is the actual cop and isn't counter claiming because he is sleeping at the wheel? Do I need to learn mind reading?
Im not blaming you one bit, moreso telling you that unfortunately I didnt take into account player behavior when making this setup.

Still, with all that being said and with the misuse of TACs role as well as losing the censuses early you still had a very fair chance of winning this Ratchy. After TACs flip it was 5 vs 15 and Al was going to give you guys a night lynch which wouldve immediately outed TACs flip as fake cause al can only activate that ability if town gets lynched.

Ratchet

you were being a dick whish ruined the flow of the game and made it hard to cooperate or even actually read you as town to begin with.

then you kept making threats towards town which is why i jailed you.

you and ekko still never even gave any proper reasoning for your scum read/push against me.
Muugen, before we even started talking in this game you came in talking about what a shit player I am and how you wanted to cfd me. How do you lack so much self awareness that you're calling me out when you clearly have some issue with me and feel the need to bring it up every single fucking game? Don't fucking tell me I was the issue here, you do this every game, I've asked what the fuck your issue is in the past and we getting fucking nowhere. At some point I'm going to wash my hands of you, consider it done.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I can understand that but I don't think it was unearned to be honest. Like you, and others, were so apathetic and lazy when if you just gave *something* it would help a lot. I had a town read on you most of the game so it's not like you can say I was being a hardass on you, but when I'm putting this much in and half of you can't even be bothered to talk about slots around you yes it's pretty annoying.
Tbh, ratchet, trust me when I say this - if it wasn't for me having good terms with you in the past - I wouldn't have tolerated the attitude and insults you were repeatedly throwing around.

You and these new players have absolutely no idea that how much aggressive I can get when I lose my shit. And, I was almost on verge to lose it because your attitude was that bad this game.

Mashiro Blue

𝓦𝓲𝓼𝓱 𝓾𝓹𝓸𝓷 𝓪 𝓼𝓱𝓸𝓸𝓽𝓲𝓷𝓰 𝓼𝓽𝓪𝓻 ✰
@Ultra I sent a message to Kiku to make a fake WU about it and a code to post in the thread to see if she could or not.

She posted the code that she couldn't do it so I was like

"Fine. I'll do it myself
"

Then I created a fake WU ability and used it lol

Status
Not open for further replies.