Status
Not open for further replies.

Emil

Certified Memelord
i feel like town was playing overall better

2 of the kills were modkills too not mafia kills

so overall we actually were winning ratio wise i think lol

if blue revives dest he will be confirmed town so gna be tricky

Yes but you said he was town? Or was he actually scum? Because someone said I only shot Kiku when night 1 and 2 I sent in shooting uwu.
I never said that.

He flipped red scum in the thread. He was never town.

Night 1 you were downgraded and redirected to po so the kill never landed on UwU.

Night 2 you were jailed by another town so the kill never landed on UwU.

You then became immune to dowgrades, redirects and any manner of roleblocks.

No town flipped as scum except TAC Ratchy. None.

Please read the full setup I just posted it.

The abilities to counter the death miller stuff were not used properly.

I think this game was well balanced and fun. Though purple really needed to keep Aizen alive to have any chance.

And condolences, I am sorry about your cousin!

Ratchet

The End and the Beginning
I never said that.

He flipped red scum in the thread. He was never town.

Night 1 you were downgraded and redirected to po so the kill never landed on UwU.

Night 2 you were jailed by another town so the kill never landed on UwU.

You then became immune to dowgrades, redirects and any manner of roleblocks.
Oh I see what happened. I was talking about my accuracy and someone implied I only shot one scum in 4. I can't do anything about my role not landing

i feel like town was playing overall better

2 of the kills were modkills too not mafia kills

so overall we actually were winning ratio wise i think lol

if blue revives dest he will be confirmed town so gna be tricky
Dest was a temporary revive because Blue needed to fulfill contracts with different alignments and he knew Dest was purple scum. Dest was revived for the night phase but was actionless. I allowed it cause it wasnt gonna disrupt the games balance and would allow Blue to reach his wincon.

Tyrant MUUGEN

呪のろいの王おう
Muugen, before we even started talking in this game you came in talking about what a shit player I am and how you wanted to cfd me. How do you lack so much self awareness that you're calling me out when you clearly have some issue with me and feel the need to bring it up every single fucking game? Don't fucking tell me I was the issue here, you do this every game, I've asked what the fuck your issue is in the past and we getting fucking nowhere. At some point I'm going to wash my hands of you, consider it done.
ive told you i dont like or respect you cause youre a hypocrite just look at what Reborn is telling you. and even with Onii you couldnt accept the fact that you were fucked with by other abilities that had nothing to do with your own killing abilities.

you say that me ultra ekko and whoever else are all dicks and and what not but you are the exact same way like i said just cause you use bigger words to make yourself look better doesnt mean you arent a dickhead. you make sly jabs and backhanded compliements. idk if youre just playing dumb or actually blind to the fact that you are a bigot. i just got over being nice to you cause youve always been this way and i ignored it cause i used to respect you as player but you just get worse as each game passes. then seeing how you handled flowers gamethrow was just so horrendous to me it just looks like she got away whatever she wants especially given the performance prior to that one.

i dont respect you. its that simple.

yeah i said we can cfd ratchet as a joke and did i ever act on it no, idek how you couldnt accept it when i said it. i even just tried to ignore you but you kept pushing me, your random call out in d2 was utterly annoying given you looked bad coming into that cycle and then allowed apollo to just scott free when i kept asking you if hes lying about you being connected to aizen then why arent you pushing him funny part is only al was willing to go after apollo not you. its why i couldnt believe your claim and then you kept bitching about your abilties failing and whatever else you kept saying it was all clearly discussed and you knew that you were nerfed and then i jailed you then i even said Kiku just gave her self protection and you still shot her. like i said idk if your just blind to these things but ive lost all respect for you tbh

Emil

Certified Memelord
Dest was a temporary revive because Blue needed to fulfill contracts with different alignments and he knew Dest was purple scum. Dest was revived for the night phase but was actionless. I allowed it cause it wasnt gonna disrupt the games balance and would allow Blue to reach his wincon.
yeah if he was temporary wud be fine then (i think)

remaining ratio says it was still winnable for both sides

but do i trust in town? probably not lol

Status
Not open for further replies.