Speculations Fullalead Arc "bet" thread

Not actually a bet, nothings on the line, just curious what people think is happening post Egghead (which probably has another year plus of actual content).

With things ramping up outside of Egghead, Oda has been largely focusing on 2 separate locations being Fullalead and Elbaf.

Elbaf, on one hand, had not been shown nearly at all. BMs flashback only gives us a village, and Oda has consistently hidden the island since then with the 3 chapters that feature Kid and Shanks:

One thing to note however is that Fullalead is not at all silhoutted or "hidden". Oda essentially showed the entire island this chapter

Thats not to say we still cant go there due to the conflict at hand. Technically we've seen New Marineford and Mariejois, place we are essentially guaranteed to visit with the Final war.

So i am curious what comes next, is it Fullalead or Elbaf?

Last edited:
At this point I’m not even sure if BB fights Luffy in the island. It might be destroyed by the marine battle
Yeah im not convinced that is where he falls. Itd be nice to go there as a pitstop for some characterization but we'll see. Frankly we may not even go considering what Garp is doing to the island lol.

I am hoping for some Rocks lore or some Level 6 escapee stuff since they were teased to be somewhere together since DR.
Post automatically merged:

I'm really thinking Oda will offscreen the event of Egghead and will timeskip after it.
Oda will never offscreen the MCs events lmao

Yeah im not convinced that is where he falls. Itd be nice to go there as a pitstop for some characterization but we'll see. Frankly we may not even go considering what Garp is doing to the island lol.

I am hoping for some Rocks lore or some Level 6 escapee stuff since they were teased to be somewhere together since DR.
Post automatically merged:

Oda will never offscreen the MCs events lmao
Thankfully Garp is there to give us Rocks lore. The SHs aren’t needed for that

Garp the Fist

Bwahahahaha
The reason we have seen little of Elbaf and lots of Fullalead is that the Strawhats and going to the former and not the latter. Oda is wanting to keep Elbaf wrapped up for the big moment when the Strawhats see the island as the ship arrives. There’s no mystery with Fullalead and it’s not that interesting a place, it’s just Super Jaya.

Considering that Teach and Shanks are more energetic and constantly on the move from one place to another in the PK race, there won't be an arc focused on their bases. Garp's attack on Hachinosu is what will reveal its ties to Xebec without spending an entire unnecessary arc.

And since all different paths on the Grand Line lead to Lodestar, it's likely where the four emperors showdown taking place.

Akai2

🆉🅾🆁🅾 🆃🅾🅾 🆂🆃🆁🅾🅽🅺!
I think the SHs have to land on Elbaf, even for a short arc. Usopp's arc. Big Mom lore. Robin and Saul reunion. The last lode poneglyph. Too many relevant plot points being set up.

Adam 🍎

Pretty Boy
I think the SHs have to land on Elbaf, even for a short arc. Usopp's arc. Big Mom lore. Robin and Saul reunion. The last lode poneglyph. Too many relevant plot points being set up.
only to find Kid be a humble farmer

It aint much but it is an honest work

Luffy have Three Dreams:

1. Become a "Great Pirate" like Shanks
2. Become "Pirate King" like Roger
3. Mysterious Third Dream

One Piece will End with Three Major Sagas:

1. Wano Saga ---> Become Great Pirate at The End
2. Mary Geoise Saga ---> Become Pirate King at The End
3. Elbaf Saga ---> Fulfill Luffy's & Roger's Secret Dream (Basically One Piece Itself)

So next one imo is Mary Geoise Arc regardless if entire Fandom bets against Me
And it's pretty obvious from Egghead Arc