Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no proof Queen knows that Luffy has beaten Katakuri. Maybe he just doesnt know.
Escaping a territorie doesnt mean much in comparison to strength. And here Comes the clue, yes he fought against Kaido, but there he got oneshotted. There was not the slightest pushback for Kaido. Also he saw Luffy in Udon, he didnt saw something "that" impressive, cause he couldnt see Gear 4 and stuff, So he sticks to what he knows and saw in Udon.
If Queen still doesn't know that Luffy did all that stuff and his power level after it was all over the news, after seeing his conqueror's haki, after ton shit of witnesses in Luffy vs Kaido fight (including Jack and Hawkins), after Luffy learning advanced COA in front of him, after Luffy withstanding Big Mom's punch in Udon, and finally the simple COO scan that can easily tell how strong Luffy is, then he's probably mentally I'll.

Hawkin fighting style is using his subordinates as sacrificial lamb because he has 10 lives thanks to his df. All damage dealt to Hawkin is directed to his subordinates. There are many ways to fight Hawkin either by injuring Hawkin directly and the damage later directed to one of his subordinate or killing one of his subordinate whose damage will not be directed and thus reducing Hawkin's life without having to deal the damage to Hawkin.

Attacking someone is considered as fighting that someone. When Lufy fought Hawkin he threw the lizard at Hawkin as a way of attacking him.

Why not?
Because he didn't throw a punch on Hawkins, he was just cowering Tama.

\
How did Zoro not get lost when he gets lost even when he stands still

How....
*tinfoil hat time* ok guys theory time, maybe he has a compass in his left eye which works whenever the fuck it wants or he just knows da wae when there is sake orrrrrrr as we know enma can "throw" out haki, so it has observation haki and will point towards the person its master wants to know and will pull Zoro whenever he is about to go towards wrong path... ORRR simply I hate to say it but plot convenience

Queen said anyone wholl defeat Luffy or Zoro will be promoted to flying six, I think Queen said that just to boost fodders morale or something just to make fodders try hard and then do a sneak attack as pirates doesn't play fair...or I guess its indeed underestimation...
It's just that the beast pirates are dumb as hell, the first thing he should have thought about is, how did Luffy and Kid get out of Udon? Maybe all of the prisoners are out.

Status
Not open for further replies.