Status
Not open for further replies.
I wish i had got the Kenpachi role:josad:

Btw thanks for summaries @Lindltaylor

And @Underworld Broker for reading me right when entire town was towning lol. You are my MVP.
Dw I had ur back, lmao I was gonna dig up all the dirt on ppl if they tried to vote u or MonochromeYoru LOL

Yes, he was scary, though @Underworld Broker was very good as well, she was town clearing people we wanted put for mislynch.
Shitposting as treestump was also very fun on top of clearing some ppl town :D

Broki was great, and the one joy I had this game was solving with her. Gg @Underworld Broker
Gg Ratchet :D solving was fun, especially when I'm confirmed and can just say some ppl are town cause of "vibes" lmao

(Can't believe ur not gin)

MUUGEN

天下無双
This was fake claim host gave us.
yeah I didn’t believe Kira was town to begin with and I had you in PoE early game when you confirmed your flavor that’s when I actually locked you. didn’t believe Yos claim either, moreso cause their attitude and random cockiness during cfd phase and I had them in my scumpile as well from d2.

Captain what happened and why is no one answering me that
Basically scum ( Prof) fake flipped TAC and I mistakenly posted a quote of the flip that had Profs name on it. It outed him and I felt like it was unfair to keep the game going given that prof was their strongest role ( Aizen).

Im sorry I ended it that way, feeling real bad for everyone involved.

Im hoping you still had fun.

Basically scum ( Prof) fake flipped TAC and I mistakenly posted a quote of the flip that had Profs name on it. It outed him and I felt like it was unfair to keep the game going given that prof was their strongest role ( Aizen).

Im sorry I ended it that way, feeling real bad for everyone involved.

Im hoping you still had fun.
Aahh I see, rip.

why did he claim aizen this early and then went ahead with indie meme lol. i did have fun as treestump :D

Aahh I see, rip.

why did he claim aizen this early and then went ahead with indie meme lol. i did have fun as treestump :D
Yes, I was shocked by Prof's behaviour as well, though he survived two CFD.

No one noticed that I started to try CFD Mango like mad EOD 2 at the moment Prof had majority.

Also we were discussing possibility to cult you as tree stump because of your position and threadplay.

Yes, I was shocked by Prof's behaviour as well, though he survived two CFD.

No one noticed that I started to try CFD Mango like mad EOD 2 at the moment Prof had majority.

Also we were discussing possibility to cult you as tree stump because of your position and threadplay.
Votes were all over the place and there's been s lot of good options, I remember bringing up tpein and uwu to Adam but ofc they wouldn't vote into that direction lmfao

It would be hilarious if u guys could cult a treestump, I don't think I can get targeted but maybe yall still tried kek

Status
Not open for further replies.