Powers & Abilities Was Zoro first to use CoA and CoO?

BOAT encompasses what I just said, unless you want to say Ryuo lets you sense rocks, predict their movements and sense swords as well as their position, then no, Ryuo is not the same as BOAT.
Post automatically merged:

More headcanon, no other character in One Piece has referred to the "breath" of an object, that's a Zoro exclusive thing.
We’ll get to that .. but first question is so after seeing those two
Panels did zoro use coa in alabasta or not?

Are you serious man ? You have panels in your face telling you it’s ryou and you keep running your mouth about boat . A term used once in the manga. Ryou was explained twice and there’s evidence in your face . You seriously have a problem
You have a problem and it's wanking Zoro, BOAT isn't Ryuo, it's just similar the same way VOAT is similar to CoO.

I’m not talking about boat . The technique that allowed zoro to cut Nr.1 is ryuou. Point blank period there is no room for debate . Oda showed two wano samurai explain the technique .
You don't even understand what you're talking about anymore lmao, Zoro used BOAT to cut Mr.1, he literally states that he feels the breath of his steel.

BOAT isn't Ryuo, it will never be Ryuo unless you accept that Ryuo lets you sense the breath of things and predict the movement of things

You don't even understand what you're talking about anymore lmao, Zoro used BOAT to cut Mr.1, he literally states that he feels the breath of his steel.

BOAT isn't Ryuo, it will never be Ryuo unless you accept that Ryuo lets you sense the breath of things and predict the movement of things
So Oda made two wano samurai explain ryou as the abilty to cut steel for what purpose exactly?

No, but it lets you cut steel . The rock sensing is a different ability . The sad thing here is that you actually think you’re making a point when in reality you just look dumb.
How is it a different ability? That's BOAT lol...

You think Zoro says he can feel the breath of things including Mr. 1's steel for no reason?

If I really didn't have a point then you wouldn't be trying so hard and failing miserably to refute it:suresure:

How is it a different ability? That's BOAT lol...

You think Zoro says he can feel the breath of things including Mr. 1's steel for no reason?

If I really didn't have a point then you wouldn't be trying so hard and failing miserably to refute it:suresure:
I’m not failing at anything buddy . Panels were posted that showed that zoro cut steel in alabasta using ryou . You’re denying it and I’m amazed that someone can be this stupid . That’s all