Powers & Abilities Was Zoro first to use CoA and CoO?

CoA being a requirement to cut metal has literally never been a thing, and we don't know if BOAT is haki, we know even less about it than VOAT, which itself isn't confirmed to be related to haki either.

So no to both.
Old man hyo explained ryou to luffy using the exact wording zoros sensei told him when zoro cut steel in alabasta . Learn how to read you moron

No it isn't
Post automatically merged:

The explanation for ryou and the explanation for how to cut steel are word for word the same and the technique is taught in wano where zoros sensei is descended from ! Holy shit man stop hating on zoro and get some common sense
I already told you that I'm not interested in your headcanon, having similarities =/= being the same thing.

No it isn't

I already told you that I'm not interested in your headcanon, having similarities =/= being the same thing.
If something is explained twice in the story with no difference word for word . That’s not a similarity it’s the rule . Old man hyo literally says ryou is the technique for cutting steel . Get a life and get off zoros nuts

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
When he fought Mr.1 he knew where the rocks would be falling so he didn’t got flattened by them. He also knew where his swords were under the rocks. And zoro was able to cut metal, the only way to do so is bare minimum CoA.

What do you guys think? Did zoro use CoA and CoO first before luffy and sanji?
Yes he was.

I even think that BOAT consists of AdvCoA + AdvCoO at the same time. That's why the usage of it by Zoro was so so rare.

No

This is like Rokushiki, Swordmastery gives own abilies

When he fought Mr.1 he knew where the rocks would be falling so he didn’t got flattened by them. He also knew where his swords were under the rocks. And zoro was able to cut metal, the only way to do so is bare minimum CoA.

What do you guys think? Did zoro use CoA and CoO first before luffy and sanji?
No

There are different fighting styles that has similarity with haki, but still different