Powers & Abilities Was Zoro first to use CoA and CoO?

CoA being a requirement to cut metal has literally never been a thing, and we don't know if BOAT is haki, we know even less about it than VOAT, which itself isn't confirmed to be related to haki either.

So no to both.
So Oda just randomly used word by word the same definition for Ryou ? Lmao why you wanna deny something happened front of your eyes ?

COA not a requirement to cut metals yes but for Zoro he used ryou that moment so COA, that's why he cut easily Kaido and Big mom/killer/kaido were talking about it.
And Zoro literally said "I avoided the rocks ? How ? I felt it", that's COO.

Be honest for once.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
None of that proves BOAT = Haki, it just proves they're similar, which is what I said, no different from VOAT being very similar to CoO and yet not actually being CoO.
Again I know you that much of a loser who has no life so wants to waste people's time, but this isn't similar
They word for word said the same thing and koshiros teachings and hyous are the same because koshiros heritage is WANO TOO.

Now show me coo and voat having the same.

Again I know you that much of a loser who has no life so wants to waste people's time, but this isn't similar
They word for word said the same thing and koshiros teachings and hyous are the same because koshiros heritage is WANO TOO.

Now show me coo and voat having the same.
Similar but not the same window licker, both BOAT and VOAT have never been confirmed to be forms of haki, they just have many applications that are similar to haki.

HA001

Similar but not the same window licker, both BOAT and VOAT have never been confirmed to be forms of haki, they just have many applications that are similar to haki.
You repeating the same debunked shit you're broken. There is nothing that's just similar
It's word for word the same
Only a special needs kid like yourself
Thinks there's 2 different powers for the same explanation

How is it the same explanation? Since when does Ryuo allow you to sense the "breath" of falling rocks and predict where they'll land? Or sense the "breath" of a sword and know exactly where it is?
No one’s talking about the rocks . We’re talking about ryou . The rocks is another ability Zoro has . Cutting steel is ryou so zoro had coa since alabasta

Last edited:

HA001

How is it the same explanation? Since when does Ryuo allow you to sense the "breath" of falling rocks and predict where they'll land? Or sense the "breath" of a sword and know exactly where it is?
Read.
There is no actual power called breath of all things
Zoro just used coo and coa.

No one’s talking about the rocks . Where talking about ryou . The rocks is another ability Zoro has . Cutting steel is ryou so zoro had coa since alabasta
BOAT encompasses what I just said, unless you want to say Ryuo lets you sense rocks, predict their movements and sense swords as well as their position, then no, Ryuo is not the same as BOAT.
Post automatically merged:

Read.
There is no actual power called breath of all things
Zoro just used coo and coa.
More headcanon, no other character in One Piece has referred to the "breath" of an object, that's a Zoro exclusive thing.