Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
hawkins, drake, urouge, killer are all above sanji imo
And you would be right. Would also wonder how Sanji would be inflicting damage on Bege, as well.
See my problem is that I like Law. But he is nowhere near YC level.
People say that he could beat Sanji and Zoro which is incredible.
These people also destroyed few characters for me by overhyping them.
Lmao Law is no where near YC level? What in the hell? You think someone that is nowhere near YC level is going to fight alongside Luffy to beat Kaido? Law would destroy both Zoro and Sanji. They can’t compete with people that are exclusively Luffy’s rival.

okay so Apoo troubling Luffy and Kid at the same time??......all that Udon training for two weeks and this shit.....hmmm....hopefully Apoo is not giving them trouble...otherwise all that training is gone for naught
Yeah I wanna be happy that it's at least a legit named character they're fighting this early but...

Trying to take on Kaido and getting swiped at by a goon doesn't look good

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
And you would be right. Would also wonder how Sanji would be inflicting damage on Bege, as well.

Lmao Law is no where near YC level? What in the hell? You think someone that is nowhere near YC level is going to fight alongside Luffy to beat Kaido? Law would destroy both Zoro and Sanji. They can’t compete with people that are exclusively Luffy’s rival.
Hahaha. One of the best jokes I've heard in the past month.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
Law could barely hang with Doflamingo and people think he's on Luffy's level? At Dressrosa no less to now in Wano where Luffys powered up significantly more.... it's a fucking joke.
He should beg Luffy to be under his protection. Luffy saved his life and destroyed his Demon.
Post automatically merged:

Queen has drake apoo and page on under him?
Weren't they not responding to All-Stars? At least Sasaki and Who's Who.

What "and certainly not Law" compared to Zoro? DR Zoro destroys Law. Stop reaching.
I hear for years Supernovas almost all equal, but featwise everyone show something different.
We have Luffy and Kid over the top, right after them Zoro who gonna show in this arc his full potential and also probably Law(with new powerup).
Then in my opinion Urouge taking the place as one of the strongest because he was able to beat Snack, while xDrake and Hawkins get close to that lvl.
And then we have the upper Supernova with Capone(get stopped easily in his strongest form by a YC4lvl character as Perospero) and probably Killer(probably can change later), I would add Apoo but I still wait for more feats.

I mean imaginen if he get beaten by this attack of Kid, just one strong attack, he would get less hype then the flying six fighters lol...
He would get take out so easily, without any build up, in that case I don´t would even put him to the lvl of the flying six fighters, if he can stand up in next chapter and fight off Kid back and bring him to mid-high diff I would place him higher.

He should beg Luffy to be under his protection. Luffy saved his life and destroyed his Demon.
That's what I don't get, Luffy fights and overcomes all the odds to beat and win, and within that context Haki should be getting stronger among other things; getting stronger overall, is that these characters can be sitting on the sidelines or just not even overcoming stronger foes to get stronger.... that they can just coast into being the same strength as Luffy as if they're equals.
It doesn't make any fucking sense, boarderlining Fairy Tail Power ups.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
That's what I don't get, Luffy fights and overcomes all the odds to beat and win, and within that context Haki should be getting stronger among other things; getting stronger overall, is that these characters can be sitting on the sidelines or just not even overcoming stronger foes to get stronger.... that they can just coast into being the same strength as Luffy as if they're equals.
It doesn't make any fucking sense, boarderlining Fairy Tail Power ups.
Yeah and even Rayleigh mentioned that Haki blooms while fighting. If Law jumps from being sat over by Doflamingo straight to the YC level then it will be the biggest bulls*it Oda ever produced.

Yeah and even Rayleigh mentioned that Haki blooms while fighting. If Law jumps from being sat over by Doflamingo straight to the YC level then it will be the biggest bulls*it Oda ever produced.
It's not just Law, its Zoro and Sanji... and Kid... who doesn't seem to be as strong as Luffy but we will be forced to admit it by Oda's crap scaling on the last person that "could" match him.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's not just Law, its Zoro and Sanji... and Kid... who doesn't seem to be as strong as Luffy but we will be forced to admit it by Oda's crap scaling on the last person that "could" match him.
Yes and No. Zoro and Sanji are not at that big disadvantage ( when it comes to becoming stronger ) + their fights are going to be a f'ing bloody murder high diff fights with King and Queen where both of them grow their Haki imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.