• Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
For real, one on your lap, the other on your face Lol
A man of culture. Let's share an online drink together with DiCaprio:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Meanwhile an actual Yonko Commander. Like I said -> Shit at power scaling. The man is prepping to fight Big Mom and Kaido and you think he's not YC level. What a joke.

Law > Urouge > Snack. That easily puts him at Top 3 YC.
Wow, Doflamingo holds Jozu for a sec. Wow, give this man a round of applause. It's not like any character can hold the other one for a few sec.

A man of culture. Let's share an online drink together with DiCaprio:cheers:
Post automatically merged:

Wow, Doflamingo holds Jozu for a sec. Wow, give this man a round of applause. It's not like any character can hold the other one for a few sec.
It's not a "second". They were having a conversation. He made him his bitch. Jozu is profusely sweating.

Like I said you are shit at power scaling. Law can destroy someone like Snack who's a 4th Commander. Law/Kid/ > Urouge > Snack.

Urouge is so underrated

Can't believe some put him below Capone :whitepress:
Well Capone's defence is ridiculous tbh. Katakuri and Perospero were just circling him without doing much, and he even took punches from Big Mom.

But yeah, overall combat, I'd say Urouge > Capone.

Disrespecting Urouge, how dare you? :whitepress:
I'm not. It's just Luffy/Kid/Law are Top 3. This was made clear since pre-TS, and it was even mentioned to Kizaru.

Seth

𝐊𝐨𝐤𝐮𝐭𝐨 𝐒𝐡𝐮𝐬𝐮𝐢
It's not a "second". They were having a conversation. He made him his bitch. Jozu is profusely sweating.

Like I said you are shit at power scaling. Law can destroy someone like Snack who's a 4th Commander. Law/Kid/ > Urouge > Snack.
You are sh*t at power scaling. You can't get the truth with the straight face. As of now Law has zero feats going into fighting even the 3rd commander. The end

Or you just shouldn't scale any characters because it's not that serious and all relative to what Oda wants to achieve in the story.
That's bs. Oda has repeatedly stated he didn't feel Luffy was ready to beat a Yonko over and over. He gave Luffy 2 major power ups in a row, because he thought he "can't beat such a strong guy yet" after Dressrosa.

You are sh*t at power scaling. You can't get the truth with the straight face. As of now Law has zero feats going into fighting even the 3rd commander. The end
No he's only going to fight Kaido and Big Mom. :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.