Anime & Manga Admiral Lee Hung's Rare Meme Repository

Sword & Admiral Quality

• Total voters

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Arena Tier List
This topic comes up a lot, so I thought I'd post mine here, so I can easily link it if need be.

This is probably my definitive tier list of arena regulars. I only included my top tier posters because:
  • I'm a lot more confident in these placements than of those lower in my tier list.
    • It's easier to more accurately assess those I consider top tier than those I consider "high tier", "mid tier", etc.
  • Including lower tiers is likely to generate a lot of salt.
    • Folks ranked in mid tier or low tier may feel understandably offended.
  • I'm curious what other people's top tier look like.
    • Sharing mine may generate discussion and incentivise them to share theirs.

That said, my list:

Tier List
High Top Tier
  • Sentinel+
  • Silverfire+
  • Light D Lamperouge
  • Veku
  • ZenZu-
  • Bogard-

Mid Top Tier
  • Cinera+
  • Haoshoku
  • Gol D. Roger
  • Zenos7
  • KiriNigiri
  • HeroesNZ
  • Admiral Lee Hung
  • Yo Tan Wa
  • Hero Garp
  • Nidai_Kitetsu-

Low Top Tier
  • TheAncientCenturion+
  • Rivaille+
  • worst pirate+
  • comrade
  • Xione
  • BossYimz
  • Dragomir
  • Usopp Haoshoku Haki
  • Van
  • RayanOO
  • playa4321
  • ShishioIsBack
  • Robin swan

+: Might be rated in the next higher tier
-: Might be rated in the next lower tier

I didn't rate some folks because they haven't been active/I haven't read that many of their posts. Some names I'm cognisant of leaving out: Afro King, Buggy D ClowN.

Criteria
Things I considered:
  • How solid their professed power level takes are:
    • @ShishioIsBack and @Admiral Lee Hung get penalised here due to their outrageous Zoro and admiral wank respectively.
    • I should probably also get penalised here, but I try to temper the takes I defend.
      • My more idiosyncratic takes regarding Zoro that could credibly be considered "wank":
        • Pica is a high mid tier overall:
          • Without his devil fruit, he is one of the stronger mid mid tiers (he would still beat Diamante and Cavendish though in difficult drawn out fights).
          • In Dressrosa specifically, he may be a low high tier level threat.
        • DR Santoryu Zoro was a peak low high tier or bottom mid high tier character.
          • I think he could have beaten Cracker back then.
          • I think he could have beaten G2/G3 Luffy with medium difficulty.
    • I consulted the top 50 lists of some folks when evaluating them, and I've otherwise read all the posts in Veku's thread.
    • I want to maintain some charity towards people with different takes from me. Folks who believe Zoro is substantially weaker than I do should get some benefit of the doubt. I don't want to be too dogmatic about power level opinions, especially when I may be proven wrong.
  • Accuracy
    • I will revise individuals ratings based on their track records.
    • People who endorsed takes that aged well should be revised upwards.
    • Folks who endorsed takes that aged poorly should be revised downwards.
  • How good are the arguments they raise.
    • The presentation of the arguments themselves.
    • How often arguments are supported with panels/other pieces of evidence.
    • The rhetoric used in arguments.
    • Persuasiveness of the arguments brought forth.
  • Civility
    • I penalise folks for incivility and otherwise antisocial behaviour.
    • @ShishioIsBack gets hurt by this.
  • Flexibility
    • People willing to change their minds get bonus points.
    • @Sentinel gets a bonus here, he revised his estimate of Doffy upwards (YC 2) despite being one of the strongest advocates for Doffy being weaker.
    • @Yo Tan Wa got a bonus for this due to a recent discussion I had with him.
    • @silverfire changed his mind on Crocodile, he was the best of the anti Crocodile advocates.
  • Dishonesty/Bad Faith
    • Folks who are intellectually dishonest or otherwise engage in bad faith get penalised.
@Dragomir you mentioned wanting to see my list.
:attachpol:

I'm not tagging folks cause I'm not sure how many people share my passion for ranking members and wouldn't want to annoy them. But do please tag folks you think would be interested.

Last edited:

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Cinera my boy @Sentinel should be high top tier. Have you seen homie's posts in the Doflamingo Power Level discussion?
I actually don't read the thread because there hasn't been much new material to reevaluate, and I'm pretty confident on my placement of Doflamingo:
One Piece is a series that seems particularly robust to powerscaling and inferring a character's combat ability from their portrayal. That said Doflamingo has received superior portrayal to at least one YC 2 level character (in Jozu) given how both of them handled Kuzan's freezing attempts and how Doflamingo was able to turn Jozu into his personal footstool. On the other hand, Katakuri seems to be Doflamingo's superior. In addition to being incredibly versatile with his devil fruit, Katakuri also possesses Future Sight. It was Katakuri's observation haki and not his devil fruit that was highlighted as the bulk of his combat ability. Doflamingo for his part has no analogue to Katakuri's Future Sight. Katakuri has also demonstrated superior armament haki to Doflamingo (whose armament did not show itself superior to Luffy's). Given the above, and the difference in how the two handled Boundman (actively beating him versus trying to outlast him) one cannot help but make the inference that Doflamingo is below the likes of the YC 1s.

Cracker was sent to deal with Luffy while Big Mom was aware that Luffy had defeated Doflamingo, and Jack was sent to recapture Doflamingo by Kaido. This seems like two separate instances when Doflamingo has received inferior seeming portrayal to YC 3 level characters. As a result, Doflamingo doesn't have clear cut portrayal above the likes of the YC 3/YC 2s. There are caveats to the above however:
Luffy and Law are both perceived as the ones who defeated Doflamingo. This is shown by Sakazuki's request for Issho to not return until he captures both of their heads, Kaido considering the duo (and not Luffy alone) when he heard news of Doffy's defeat and by the duo receiving the same bounties post Dressrosa.
Jack merely needed to recapture Doflamingo from the marines. Doflamingo was chained and bound. One may also argue that Doflamingo would be cooperative as he had been working with Kaido off his own volition and wasn't coerced into it. The force sent to recapture Doflamingo ultimately proved to be grossly inadequate regardless, so one could also argue that Kaido's judgement isn't particularly robust.

There is also Kaido calling Doflamingo a "terrible weakling" and the likes of Asura Douji a "mighty brigand". Similarly, caveats also apply. The context of Kaido calling Doflamingo weak was in drunken sorrow and fresh of the news that his dream was crushed, His words may have thus been emotionally charged and not his best assessment of Doflamingo's combat ability.

The above 3 occasions are the main instances of Doffy receiving unfavourable portrayal.

Doflamingo's portrayal above the likes of Jozu still stands though, and Doflamingo was in possession of a very impressive awakening (the scale was pretty massive, and it might have been more impressive than Katakuri's. At the very least, it represented a bigger jump in combat ability for Doflamingo than for Katakuri). No other Yonkou Commander below the YC 1 level has demonstrated paramecia awakening (Cracker notably did not have it). This exlusivity also speaks in Doflamingo's favour.

Given the above information, I conclude that the reasonable placement for Doflamingo is in the mid high tier. In the same general level as the YC 3s and YC 2s. His superior portrayal to Jozu and awakening speak for him being placed higher in that category, while how BM and Kaido handled his defeat (calling him a terrible weakling, sending Jack to recover him and Cracker to defeat the man credited with defeating him) speak for his placement lower in that category.

You may call me Senpai.

That said, you do have a point regarding @Sentinel, and IIRC he changed his mind on where he places Doffy. Being willing to change your mind always earns you bonus points in my book, so I'll revise him upwards.

Last edited:
Arena Tier List
This topic comes up a lot, so I thought I'd post mine here, so I can easily link it if need be.

This is probably my definitive tier list of arena regulars. I only included my top tier posters because:
  • I'm a lot more confident in these placements than of those lower in my tier list.
    • It's easier to more accurately assess those I consider top tier than those I consider "high tier", "mid tier", etc.
    • Folks ranked in mid tiers or low tier may feel understandably offended.

That said, my list:
Tier List
High Top Tier
  • Light D Lamperouge
  • Veku
  • Sentinel
  • Silverfire-
  • ZenZu-

Mid Top Tier
  • Haoshoku
  • Bogard+
  • Gol D. Roger
  • Cinera+
  • Zenos7-
  • KiriNigiri
  • Comrade
  • Admiral Lee Hung
  • Xione
  • Hero Garp
  • TheAncientCenturion
  • Nidai_Kitetsu-

Low Top Tier
  • Rivaille+
  • BossYimz
  • Dragomir
  • worst pirate+
  • Usopp Haoshoku Haki
  • Van
  • RayanOO
  • playa4321
  • ShishioIsBack
  • Robin swan

I didn't rate some folks because they haven't been active/I haven't read that many of their posts. Some names I'm cognisant of leaving out: Afro King, HeroesNZ, Buggy D ClowN.

Criteria
Things I considered:
    • @ShishioIsBack and @Admiral Lee Hung get penalised here due to their outrageous Zoro and admiral wank respectively.
    • I should probably also get penalised here, but I try to temper the takes I defend.
      • My more idiosyncratic takes regarding Zoro that could credibly be considered "wank":
          • Without his devil fruit, he is one of the stronger mid mid tiers (he would still beat Diamante and Cavendish though in difficult drawn out fights).
    • I want to maintain some charity towards people with different takes from me. Folks who believe Zoro is substantially weaker than I do should get some benefit of the doubt. I don't want to be too dogmatic about power level opinions, especially when I may be proven wrong.
  • Accuracy
  • Civility
  • Flexibility
  • Dishonesty/Bad Faith
    • Folks who are intellectually dishonest or otherwise engage in bad faith get penalised.

I'm not tagging folks cause I'm not sure how many people share my passion for ranking members and wouldn't want to annoy them. But do please tag folks you think would be interested.
I'm in Top Top Tier as always:goyea:

S

Shuyaku

Arena Tier List

That said, my list:
Tier List
High Top Tier
  • Light D Lamperouge
  • Veku
  • Sentinel
  • Silverfire-
  • ZenZu-

Mid Top Tier
  • Haoshoku
  • Bogard+
  • Gol D. Roger
  • Cinera+
  • Zenos7-
  • KiriNigiri
  • Comrade
  • Admiral Lee Hung
  • Xione
  • Hero Garp
  • TheAncientCenturion
  • Nidai_Kitetsu-

Low Top Tier
  • Rivaille+
  • BossYimz
  • Dragomir
  • worst pirate+
  • Usopp Haoshoku Haki
  • Van
  • RayanOO
  • playa4321
  • ShishioIsBack
  • Robin swan

I didn't rate some folks because they haven't been active/I haven't read that many of their posts. Some names I'm cognisant of leaving out: Afro King, HeroesNZ, Buggy D ClowN.

Criteria
Things I considered:
  • Accuracy
  • Civility
  • Flexibility
  • Dishonesty/Bad Faith

Cinera the type of guy to rank himself in his own tier list

My greatest works yet

Didn't you pull that shit straight of google?

Post automatically merged:

Come on bruh, make your own memes
Post automatically merged:

Arena Tier List

That said, my list:
Tier List
High Top Tier
  • Light D Lamperouge
  • Veku
  • Sentinel
  • Silverfire-
  • ZenZu-

Mid Top Tier
  • Haoshoku
  • Bogard+
  • Gol D. Roger
  • Cinera+
  • Zenos7-
  • KiriNigiri
  • Comrade
  • Admiral Lee Hung
  • Xione
  • Hero Garp
  • TheAncientCenturion
  • Nidai_Kitetsu-

Low Top Tier
  • Rivaille+
  • BossYimz
  • Dragomir
  • worst pirate+
  • Usopp Haoshoku Haki
  • Van
  • RayanOO
  • playa4321
  • ShishioIsBack
  • Robin swan

Criteria
Things I considered:
  • Accuracy
  • Civility
  • Flexibility
  • Dishonesty/Bad Faith

Fuck you ****, why am I so low.
Also why you ranking yourself lmao :gokulaugh: