Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Y’all do know that this is officially the moment that Zoro fans have been waiting for right?

Now that Zoro is wounded, let’s just say he solos King, they’ll say: “Well Zoro actually mid diffs King when he’s not wounded, it’s just because he was wounded that he got pushed to high/extreme diff. Current Zoro is actually a legit top tier”

Which hey, not saying I disagree necessarily, but I wouldn’t be so quick to up play Zoro’s wounds here. They shall only fuel the wank. Lol

J

Jo_Ndule

:josad:
At least we Know Apoo needs lots of attack to bruise Luffy but only one clean hit by blitzing Zoro to make him bleed and scream badly.

Imagine thinking Zoro can tank Pretzel rool or Honey Pretzel...
Luffy despite using haki still got blown away like fodder and hurt.

Seriously Cracker actually one-shot or 2 shot Zoro if he lands his attacks

Y’all do know that this is officially the moment that Zoro fans have been waiting for right?

Now that Zoro is wounded, let’s just say he solos King, they’ll say: “Well Zoro actually mid diffs King when he’s not wounded, it’s just because he got pushed to high/extreme diff. Current Zoro is actually a legit top tier”

Which hey, not saying I disagree necessarily, but I wouldn’t be so quick to up play Zoro’s wounds here. They shall only fuel the wank. Lol
:cheers:

This discussion lot of zoro's fans trying to defend zoro. :gokulaugh:

:pepecorn::pepecorn::pepecorn:
I swear they are weird

First, let me say Luffy also fucking is to blame here! So this guy too is dropping his guard not using future sight like an idiot

Secondly, Zoro is to blame too, because unlike Luffy who always drops his guard, carefree in similar manner to his time with Ceasar and other opponents, Zoro is the time who's too harsh and serious, and always on guard

That's why you can see difference between Big Mom and Katakuri where BM can be jumped on easily while Kata is harder, while BM is stronger overall

Luffy/Zoro are the same, Luffy is stronger, but Zoro is more on guard compared to the carefree Luffy

So when I attack Zoro, I'm not dismissing Luffy
Both are stupid and at fault
But Zoro, the serious one, always on guard, shouldn't be hit that easy compared to someone who always was known to get EASY hits because of his carefree attitude...

Now that Zoro is wounded, let’s just say he solos King, they’ll say: “Well Zoro actually mid diffs King when he’s not wounded, it’s just because he got pushed to high/extreme diff. Current Zoro is actually a legit top tier”

Someone who gets it :smithnie:

I expect nothing less from an admiral fan tho:cheers:

But I would appreciate if you let them up play the wound as much as possible, thanks :myman:

Status
Not open for further replies.