Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
And the idea of receiving an attack that has ZERO haki means Kizaru doesn't need to dodge, I'm not acting idiot when I know admirals can materealize and dodge attacks using their observation haki when they are attacked by haki attacks
As long as it's Zero damage, it means Kizaru let it happen to see Apoo's extent of abilities since he's such a troll who was just watching them during Saboady
No, even him doesn't understand how Apoo cut his arm http://www.noelshack.com/2020-21-4-1590053080-0509-019.jpeg

Look at his face, so it's normal that Luffy and Zoro got hurt the first time

Apparently, The chapter ends with Kid's attack and Luffy and Zoro looks fine in one of the panels which should've happened before Kid's entry.
I'm aware ^^. I just find it a bit odd lolz. I mean one second they are taking a flurry of attacks from Apoo and then the next they are fighting fodder with injuries they received from Apoo? ^^" Doesn't really make any sense except they got rid of Apoo, someone did it for them or ran away lolz. Outta all of those, Kidd's attack being what saved them makes the most sense to me atm but we'll see ^^

Status
Not open for further replies.