Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess Zoro can only be effective if every single thing in the world be in the way he like

unless he is a fodder
Yeah
People want Zoro to always have things in his way during the fight to never use excuses Lol

Also, now Zoro fans are hiding behind Luffy's shield

"b-b-b-but Luffy also"
stop using someone else to justify it, when both Zoro/Luffy are different character with different mindset, one is always serious and on guard, the other is always carefree and falls to the easiest traps

I don't believe Zoro is YC1 level yet but a literal YC1++ dude treated the same way not once but twice, why would this prevent Zoro from being YC1 or whatever the level they put him in?
I don't believe sanji is Yc2 levlel yet but a literal Yc2 dude(Jozu) treated the same way(parasite), why would this prevent Sanji from being Yc2 or whatever the level they put him in?

Hypocrisy lmao

Worst

Custom title
I guess Zoro can only be effective if every single thing in the world be in the way he like

unless he is a fodder
Yea Mihawk's teachings were
-Always eat before a fight or you're basically nerfed
-Only fight with your 3 swords or you're super nerfed
-And for the love of God.....don't wear other costumes in battle...it will cost your life

Yeah
People want Zoro to always have things in his way during the fight to never use excuses Lol

Also, now Zoro fans are hiding behind Luffy's shield

"b-b-b-but Luffy also"
stop using someone else to justify it, when both Zoro/Luffy are different character with different mindset, one is always serious and on guard, the other is always carefree and falls to the easiest traps
But muh Fs stop making excuses for luffy he got fucked twice

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
I don't believe sanji is Yc2 levlel yet but a literal Yc2 dude(Jozu) treated the same way(parasite), why would this prevent Sanji from being Yc2 or whatever the level they put him in?

Hypocrisy lmao
Did I ever say Sanji can't be YC2 because he was parasited? Other then both being immobilized by Doffy, Sanji and Jozu scenerio's aren't even remotely close to being similar btw.

Status
Not open for further replies.