Spoiler One Piece Chapter 980 Spoilers Discussion

Who would win?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Reminds me of when he was stuck in that chimney back on Water Seven and threatened to kill Chopper if he told anyone about it.
Yeah I swear, it's really just a bad excuse by Zoro! It even makes him look worse, because Zoro isn't the type of character to use excuses... he always is harsh, blames his lack of training and trains harder to be able to pull it off later instead of saying excuses... so it's worse actually for me that he said such a line, not a better thing

Yeah
People want Zoro to always have things in his way during the fight to never use excuses Lol

Also, now Zoro fans are hiding behind Luffy's shield

"b-b-b-but Luffy also"
stop using someone else to justify it, when both Zoro/Luffy are different character with different mindset, one is always serious and on guard, the other is always carefree and falls to the easiest traps
Yeah but one have FS while the other It said to have a bad CoO so how come it was the FS user that was hit twice?:quest:

Yea Mihawk's teachings were
-Always eat before a fight or you're basically nerfed
-Only fight with your 3 swords or you're super nerfed
-And for the love of God.....don't wear other costumes in battle...it will cost your life
Mihawk : follow this 3 , I became WSS just by doing that ... not fighting a real top tier who is also a swordsman and win it ...

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Major inner voice : I need this Zoro fans when I want to wank Akainu so let's give Zoro a good wank :choppawhat:
Not at all lol. How else would you interpret that? Luffy gets straight up knocked out while Zoro does not?

Apoo uses a different attack on Zoro but maybe he was straight up using a more deadly attack on Zoro, there’s no way to really know yet.

You say always on guard when what he and Sanji both communicated at Punk Hazard is that he blamed himself. He's not always on guard. Which is also why he ended up fighting two dudes at once and took a big hit.

The truth is just that Apoo is even better when you have no idea you're about to be attacked with soundwaves, as we saw at Sabaody with a vet who literally moves at the speed of light.

The only defense I have for Zoro is that he's at best fighting someone Katakuri level, where Luffy is pulling into this thing like "shishishi gonna get you Kaido."
I've explained my Kizaru argument earlier, Kizaru has observation, he was in Saboady observing a lot of times what these supernova can do, Kizaru sensed no danger "Haki specifically" coming from Apoo, so he didn't bother to dodge and wanted to see what his abilities are

Status
Not open for further replies.