Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so we know both the Momoko Dukedom and Wano have their own Road Poneglyphs. Big Mom has one from an unknown locale that she had since Roger was still around and there was a 4th one at Fishman Island that has mysteriously vanished.

So, now we know there is one with Saul at Elbaf. Did the giants steal it from Fishman Island?
They took the one from fishmen probably

I don't want any Admiraltard to ever dare to talk shit about Yonkos and to Yonkochads. Its over for you lots. Your ex admiral and FA candidate is just a commander of Teech. Never talk big again. This is the most humiliating L ever. Far bigger than ZKK.

Admiral = Commander level => CONFIRMED!!
Garp would have killed Lakainu at MF = CONFIRMED!!
Shiryu>kuzan also confirmed

I don't want any Admiraltard to ever dare to talk shit about Yonkos and to Yonkochads. Its over for you lots. Your ex admiral and FA candidate is just a commander of Teech. Never talk big again. This is the most humiliating L ever. Far bigger than ZKK.

Admiral = Commander level => CONFIRMED!!
Garp would have killed Lakainu at MF = CONFIRMED!!
Nah

Aokiji stepped in because Shilliew and Co would have been butchered like Pigs

All this means that Garp stomps Yonko Crews

If Kuzan really is the final titanic captain, why did they keep it a mystery for so long?

Anyway I had a theory about it being York, but I suppose it's still possible that she's allied with Teach

Status
Not open for further replies.