Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let me see if I understood correctly: a former admiral who was nominated for the Fleet Admiral position to lead the new era of Marines, who fought a 10-day battle with his fellow admiral and were both cited as having equal individual power - Akainu and Aokiji - left the organization known as the MARINES to serve a YONKOU (Emperor of the Sea) who rules the seas like a king

Bro you came on time lol :suresure:

Bogard

You can't win
By the way I'm surprised Kuzan is in the island. During Garp's intro attack on the island, he wasn't the focused one, so I thought he might have been with the Egghead group, but I guess Oda simply didn't want to miss this opportunity with the number of marines/sword involved in Egghead including Garp

That increases the possibility though that it's actually Blackbeard himself who is nearby Egghead right now. Maybe he is planning something with Law if the current chapter happened in a flashback

Honestly, I'm not saying it purely out of spite.

Kid vs Shanks changed my perception of how OP powerscaling works. It made me realize that haki is a quintessential part of OP powerscaling and I just cannot make excuses for characters having mid haki feats just to place them where I want to.

Kid's definitely the poster boy of being DF reliant and having mid haki. But Law's right up there with him. His DF negation feat was cool, might even be somewhat of an advanced technique, but it only works against (weak) DF users. and Law vs Teach even proved it. Law looked good before Teach used the yami yami no mi, then Law got his DF negated and he jobbed.

So why should we pretend that Law somehow bypasses Katakuri's FS and defeats him, or that he somehow bypasses King's ryuo and beats him?

I think Law is a low YC1. He can one shot almost any YC3 or YC2, and beats Marco high diff. However he cannot beat stronger YC1s with advanced haki. King and Kata are just the tip of the iceberg in this regard. Between the YC1s and the yonkos/admirals, you still have that upper tier of YC1s including Zoro, Beckman, and Shiryu, all of whom are likely ACoC users.

If it makes you feel better, I rank Kid below Law, but honestly there's really only so much you can wank either of these characters.
So the gap between Woro and Number 4 is immense right?

1 is an hakimonster (following the pure haki way like Roger,Shanks,Mihawk,Ryuma,Oden,Ray) and the other uses tecnology (light,speed etc to win a fight)

We can declera that the strawhat are potrayed:
Luffy/Zoro
>
>
>Jimbe
>Number 4

Do we agree?

That means nothing

If shiryu was above Kuzan, he wouldn't be saved and will be the one fighting garp 1v1
Dude, I know how you feeling. I love Aokiji too. But there is NO WAY you can say that means nothing. Oda said Shiriu is the second strongest of blackbeard pirates, and you are saying that means nothing? how? I mean that's like a definitive answer Oda gave us. I just can't argue with it.
I mean I thought Aokiji was much much stronger than Shiriu until just a few hours ago because I didn't think Aokiji was one of the Titanic captains. But being more flexible in changing your opinion after new info is not a bad thing.

This hypes up Dragon, no way is Dragon weaker than old Garp, so Dragon >> AdmiraL's

Monkey family damn near solo the Marines even currently, imagine if it was EOS Luffy and Prime Garp:crazwhat:
What happened to using only feats character themselves displayed. Why are you using Garp to hype Dragon but cry when we say mihawk will top anything a swordsman displays :milaugh:

Status
Not open for further replies.