Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I

Indigo

So this is fascinating:

- Shanks could have easily taken a copy from Saul. Hes friends with the giants. And he just defeated Kid and left Elbaf, meaning he may have 4 RPs already because Kid went to look for the 4th with the Scarred man, implying he already had 3.

- Blackbeard has 3 from Law, and needs the 4th from Elbaf.

- Shanks just left Elbaf....

So with this......

1. SHP vs BBP at Elbaf?
2. SHP vs RHP at Lodestar/Laugh Tale?
So you think Ohara had a rubbing from the last Road Poneglyph and now Saul has it?

wouldn't that also mean Vegapunk has it?

Blackbeard can maybe get it from Punk Records, instead of from Saul / Shanks

With that last point from Redon...

So is Aokiji part of BBs crew in order to protect Saul? Like keep him away or betray last second they find him to protect him?

SH have 9 commanders
BBP have 10
How does it make sense?
It's either Yamato will join n fight Aokiji
Or Aokiji will betray
Why do people always think it's completely strawhats fight.
Jack was beaten by non strawhats. Same way hawkins and apoo too were. Maybe some of bb pirates will be beaten by non strawhats

If garp can take on aokiji like this i dont want to see how he manhandle shiryu, i guess thats why he isnt fighting he scared from garp :gokulaugh::gokulaugh:

Let me see if I understood correctly: a former admiral who was nominated for the Fleet Admiral position to lead the new era of Marines, who fought a 10-day battle with his fellow admiral and were both cited as having equal individual power - Akainu and Aokiji - left the organization known as the MARINES to serve a YONKOU (Emperor of the Sea) who rules the seas like a king

Zoro

By the way I'm surprised Kuzan is in the island. During Garp's intro attack on the island, he wasn't the focused one, so I thought he might have been with the Egghead group, but I guess Oda simply didn't want to miss this opportunity with the number of marines/sword involved in Egghead including Garp

That increases the possibility though that it's actually Blackbeard himself who is nearby Egghead right now. Maybe he is planning something with Law if the current chapter happened in a flashback
so BB want to kidnap Nico Robin? :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.