Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know what all OG AdmiraLs have in common? They like fighting out of prime top tiers :suresure::suresure::suresure:

@MarineHQ @SakazOuki @Fleet Leader Fenaker @Extravlad @Kurozumi Wiwi @The White Crane
Larine AdmiraLs indeed
@MarineHQ @Extravlad
:holdthisl: and give it to @Elder Lee Hung
Don't worry bros, I'll be there to collect any deserved Ls if they remain as advertised.
:goyea:

So this is fascinating:

- Shanks could have easily taken a copy from Saul. Hes friends with the giants. And he just defeated Kid and left Elbaf, meaning he may have 4 RPs already because Kid went to look for the 4th with the Scarred man, implying he already had 3.

- Blackbeard has 3 from Law, and needs the 4th from Elbaf.

- Shanks just left Elbaf....

So with this......

1. SHP vs BBP at Elbaf?
2. SHP vs RHP at Lodestar/Laugh Tale?
YES!This is exactly what i want SHP vs RHP in Laught Tale for PK title.The best way for Luffy to give the straw hat back is after beating Shanks.

By the way I'm surprised Kuzan is in the island. During Garp's intro attack on the island, he wasn't the focused one, so I thought he might have been with the Egghead group, but I guess Oda simply didn't want to miss this opportunity with the number of marines/sword involved in Egghead including Garp

That increases the possibility though that it's actually Blackbeard himself who is nearby Egghead right now. Maybe he is planning something with Law if the current chapter happened in a flashback
Feed Law to York? :steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.