Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I am still hearing reports that the opposite happened from my sources. That Kuzan defeated Garp. I’ll hold out and see.

But on my word as an Admiral fan, if Garp defeated Kuzan, I will request an account deletion. I refuse to follow such a series and will go down with the ship.
Imagine taking a series so serious that you want to delete your account because a character beat another character.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Garp giggled when he did his attack. While kaido was fully transformed and bloodlusted. Garps CoC veins didnt even come from his fist. That shit erupted from the ground, we have never seen anything like that before. True pioneer.

Big moms twin couldn't kill a single scabbard or supernova. Couldn't even kill gifter speed. Truly pathetic.
My man, keep moving forward. LOL.

I'm not a Garp hater, I just like to speak the facts accurately. Is Garp's attack causing any damage to Kaidou? Yes, okay, but it's comparable to the Over King Kon Gun, which Kaidou ate like a spoonful of honey - very sweet and fluffy.

Kuzan is not heading to Egghead if he is fighting Garp currently. BB is currently in Winner Island fighting Law. I wonder who is coming to Egg head island now. I expected Kuzan to arrive but seems like this is not the case

Wait so if garp is fighting kuzan

Who will fight shiryu?

Who will fight vasco shot?

Who will fight wolf?

Who will fight pizaaro?

So do the pther sword members fight the commnaders this chapter?
Regardless of how you rate Shiryu, there's no way any of the people Garp brought can hold a YC1, except potentially Bogard.

Pizarro on his own should be able to handle the rest of them together. Only the whip fruit may slightly counter him.

Status
Not open for further replies.