• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Those number 4 jokes really got to him.
And he decided to wank law instead and now this happens:josad:
It's really unfortunate :josad:

Man his threads were way more entertaining than the dogshit we have now. Not that they were good, they were just a more amusing kind of awful.

The thread where he accidentally admitted to not knowing what a scar is was so gold
100%.

Imo, his best threads were the one where he said "Sanji is also on Rooftop but just Invisible thanks to Raid Suit" on Chapter 1000 :milaugh:

Also when he started deleting all his Zoro slander threads once Zoro got CoC was too funny man lmfaooo

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Why?

Law's got armament, observation, taken yonko hits and done at least one attack without his DF that could destroy a yonko attack. I'd say that's more than anything franky has going for him besides the lasers.
Has law ever made his sword black with armament? I legit dont remember

Why?

Law's got armament, observation, taken yonko hits and done at least one attack without his DF that could destroy a yonko attack. I'd say that's more than anything franky has going for him besides the lasers.
1. Basic vice admirals have armament and observation. Kobyvhas both including advanced observation.

2. Law's entire fighting stylenafter wards including speed relies on his devil fruit. The only hit law took point blank from a yonko is a her punching him.

His entire mauerability, speed, defense ,offense and AP is devil fruit oriented.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Imagine the Kinyagi meltdown that he would have had if he wasn't banned rn.
Ngl I’m fighting the meltdown right now lmfao. I can only imagine what Kinyagi is thinking seeing this. I can’t stand to watch Aokiji get whooped by Garp, I am legit hoping with all my power that the providers are exaggerating and that my leakers have real info..

Status
Not open for further replies.