Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are you mentioning koby? I never once brought him up. Also if you mean the whole vanishing voices thing.

Big Mom punches, especially punches coated in armament aren't something to scoff at considering her armament could just stop WCI G4 Boundman luffy cold.

And here is Law, with his room elsewhere, cutting Misery, a combined homie, in half.

I'm not saying Law isn't weaker. Hell, I'm not sure I'd even say he's Jinbei tier, but he's got a lot more going for him than Franky even without his DF.
Cute. Not a single scene did you show him having

Speed

AP

OFFENSIVE CAPABILITIES

NOR ADVANCED ARMAMENT

NOR ADVANCED OBSERVATION

NOR 1V1 FIGHTING STYLE

WITHOUT HIS FRUIT. AGAIN HE WILL BE HEADLINER LEVEL AT BEST IF HE LOSSES HIS FRUIT ABILITY NOW

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
1. False else oda would have worded it "you took a member of sword whom are the future of the marines".

2. Would not then double down and state that koby is his BELOVED PROTEGE
1. Coby's the only one that got captured.
2. Coby isn't the only one that trained under Garp, yet he only calls him his beloved student because he's the only one that got captured.

They would do better but Luffy himself carries the strawhats… Luffy being massively stronger than law and kid ensures there’s not much difference in buffing the crew since the Captain is always supposed to be able to carry the Crew
If Kidd and Law had a:

Zoro
Jinbei
Sanji

Respectively

It wouldn't matter?

They don't even have a Franky, Brook and Robin

1. Coby's the only one that got captured.
2. Coby isn't the only one that trained under Garp, yet he only calls him his beloved student because he's the only one that got captured.
Do you read? Captured or not he would worded it differently if he meant what you are suggesting.

Exactly your second point adds to my point. It's because he knows that coby is the future that he takes pride in calling koby his beloved protégé even though he has trained more people. Lol. You done goofed

Status
Not open for further replies.