Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can’t say because then they might not leak to me anymore lol. They have about a 50/50 record lol.

Yeah I don’t really see what narrative purpose having Aokiji get whooped by Garp serves other than for Oda to continue to kick Admiral fans while we are down lol. But then again I didn’t really see a major purpose in Oda destroying Kid’s crew but here we are.

Garp’s defeat could actually lead to cool story shit like Teach negotiating with the Government, but I guess Oda has his favorites and doesn’t really care about anyone else.
The only thing these supposed “leakers” are leaking is copium.

Tbh, I think you should give up on the Taisho = Yonko agenda and instead argue that the Taisho push the Yonko to high diff. Gensui Papazuki is a different story though. He is Yonko level and can beat current BB and BM extreme diff

I will never forget nor forgive these arab spoilers about how Ryokugyu was badly injured from Momo’s attack just for him to be completely clean once he went back to his human form in the actualI did not even care about the wifi haki

i wish Eten would come back
I mean it was probably gonna kill him if he didn't transfer to another plan
But that's because it's his elemental weakness..
Anyone would die to fire disintegrating their body

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I know weekly reading can get annoying but having a good start =/= winning. Garp wasn’t going to get down without putting some hits in.
If Garp smacks Aokiji around and then Aokiji wins in the end, that’s great lol. If Garp smacks Aokiji around and then we cut away to some other shit, I’ll probably just delete my account anyway. It’s hard waiting year after year for Oda to give the Admirals a single legit hype moment that is undermined three seconds later.

1. Basic vice admirals have armament and observation. Kobyvhas both including advanced observation.

2. Law's entire fighting stylenafter wards including speed relies on his devil fruit. The only hit law took point blank from a yonko is a her punching him.

His entire mauerability, speed, defense ,offense and AP is devil fruit oriented.
Why are you mentioning koby? I never once brought him up. Also if you mean the whole vanishing voices thing.

Big Mom punches, especially punches coated in armament aren't something to scoff at considering her armament could just stop WCI G4 Boundman luffy cold.

And here is Law, with his room elsewhere, cutting Misery, a combined homie, in half.

I'm not saying Law isn't weaker. Hell, I'm not sure I'd even say he's Jinbei tier, but he's got a lot more going for him than Franky even without his DF.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
If Garp smacks Aokiji around and then Aokiji wins in the end, that’s great lol. If Garp smacks Aokiji around and then we cut away to some other shit, I’ll probably just delete my account anyway. It’s hard waiting year after year for Oda to give the Admirals a single legit hype moment that is undermined three seconds later.
:josad:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Chapter title is based on Kuzan and BBP won't be losing here.

He is coming out with a W here. This chapter or next(if oda doesn't off -panel it)

Someone needs to make a thread: would Law and Killer do better if their crew mates weren't literal scrubs? LOL I know Luffy has some that fall in that category but he has at least 3 heavy hitters besides himself.
They would do better but Luffy himself carries the strawhats… Luffy being massively stronger than law and kid ensures there’s not much difference in buffing the crew since the Captain is always supposed to be able to carry the Crew

Status
Not open for further replies.