Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, he'd be way stronger than mid trio. His CoA is decent and he's a skilled fighter. Plus he's got very high endurance.
Again he is losing to monster point chopper. He has shown 0 AP feats with haki. He has shown 0 feats or fighting ability without his fruit.
Post automatically merged:

Nah, he'd be way stronger than mid trio. His CoA is decent and he's a skilled fighter. Plus he's got very high endurance.
Again he is losing to monster point chopper. He has shown 0 AP feats with haki. He has shown 0 feats or fighting ability without his fruit.

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Who are your leakers?
I can’t say because then they might not leak to me anymore lol. They have about a 50/50 record lol.

I think its fake makes no sense from a narrative standpoint
Yeah I don’t really see what narrative purpose having Aokiji get whooped by Garp serves other than for Oda to continue to kick Admiral fans while we are down lol. But then again I didn’t really see a major purpose in Oda destroying Kid’s crew but here we are.

Garp’s defeat could actually lead to cool story shit like Teach negotiating with the Government, but I guess Oda has his favorites and doesn’t really care about anyone else.

Interesting how important this page kind of is lol
GODDAMN IT. This page always cracks me up😂😂

Garp literally saying: Fuck you fleet admiral Kong
Kuzan fanboying over Garp.
Otsuru not giving a ride to Garp because Garp is literally Luffy before Luffy was born

I wish we could get a spin of just the good old days with Garp, Roger and Whitebeard but that's never gonna happen I guess.

Someone needs to make a thread: would Law and Killer do better if their crew mates weren't literal scrubs? LOL I know Luffy has some that fall in that category but he has at least 3 heavy hitters besides himself.

I can’t say because then they might not leak to me anymore lol. They have about a 50/50 record lol.

Yeah I don’t really see what narrative purpose having Aokiji get whooped by Garp serves other than for Oda to continue to kick Admiral fans while we are down lol. But then again I didn’t really see a major purpose in Oda destroying Kid’s crew but here we are.

Garp’s defeat could actually lead to cool story shit like Teach negotiating with the Government, but I guess Oda has his favorites and doesn’t really care about anyone else.
I know weekly reading can get annoying but having a good start =/= winning. Garp wasn’t going to get down without putting some hits in.

Status
Not open for further replies.