Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Ngl I’m fighting the meltdown right now lmfao. I can only imagine what Kinyagi is thinking seeing this. I can’t stand to watch Aokiji get whooped by Garp, I am legit hoping with all my power that the providers are exaggerating and that my leakers have real info..
I think its fake makes no sense from a narrative standpoint

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Ngl I’m fighting the meltdown right now lmfao. I can only imagine what Kinyagi is thinking seeing this. I can’t stand to watch Aokiji get whooped by Garp, I am legit hoping with all my power that the providers are exaggerating and that my leakers have real info..
I'm pretty disappointed too, though I still think it's exaggerated a tiny bit. The first time we see one of the color trio fight since Marineford, and it's so underwhelming.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
Unless Kuzan is holding back, there is no coming back from Akainu's equal getting whooped by an Old Man.

Status
Not open for further replies.