Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't lie, Garp is receiving his flowers but when a named chapter introduction gets dropped you're not losing lol.

I think Garp will get wrapped up/subdued somehow, Aokiji basically said Marines won't move an inch for Koby - but they might for Garp.

Sounds ridiculous even typing the possibility of Garp taking some sort of L but it certainly wouldn't be his first. Guy is a has-been. His grandson is dead and all he did was say "hold me back" to Sengoku.
Luffy got a flashy hit on Kaidou, declared his future title, and had a chapter named " Monkey D. Luffy "
...He later got defeated by Kaidou.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
garp said koby will be the future not the future's of the marine, well anyways did you see koby dash mark it was like sanji during wano , very nice
Bro, that's how anyone talks about the younger generation guys. Coby in particular is the Number 1 guy.

What's the dash mark though? I don't get it. Is this about Coby dodging bullets?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
I can't lie, Garp is receiving his flowers but when a named chapter introduction gets dropped you're not losing lol.

I think Garp will get wrapped up/subdued somehow, Aokiji basically said Marines won't move an inch for Koby - but they might for Garp.

Sounds ridiculous even typing the possibility of Garp taking some sort of L but it certainly wouldn't be his first. Guy is a has-been. His grandson is dead and all he did was say "hold me back" to Sengoku.
Garp taking L here makes sense.

As you said, he isn't Sword member so capturing him would fulfill the goal of BBP.

Second, it will fuel Luffy vs BB and could be a converging point

Luffy would mess with WG at egghead

BBP would mess with garp and sword

Luffy vs BB would become more personsal

So, a converging point for BB, marines and luffy

Then why mention koby having advanced observation if you're not gonna provide those future sight feats? I brought up the voices cause that's the only notable observation koby also has.

You already have my attention by quoting me and me discussing with you. The caps are pointless. If you just wanna type loud that's fine, but don't pretend like we're not already engaging in conversation.
1. Because law has 0 advanced observation feats. While the sbs confirmed that koby does. Your example of advanced observation for law isn't even advanced observation since again his crew who don't even have observation were hearing luffys subconscious.

2. There is no argument between you and I. That would implie that you presented a point.

Law has basic haki feats and that's it. Everything else is because of his fruit. Again at best if he losses his fruit he would be headliner level.

Cute. Not a single scene did you show him having

Speed

AP

OFFENSIVE CAPABILITIES

NOR ADVANCED ARMAMENT

NOR ADVANCED OBSERVATION

NOR 1V1 FIGHTING STYLE

WITHOUT HIS FRUIT. AGAIN HE WILL BE HEADLINER LEVEL AT BEST IF HE LOSSES HIS FRUIT ABILITY NOW
Mastering a devil fruit is an acceptable line of progression, not everyone
No but there idiots who thinks zolo would have won against bb just like kaido
I don't know about winning against BB, but I do wonder if BB could tank Ashura/dead man's game from Zoro? Left a permanent scar on the toughest creature in the verse. BB invites damage for fun.

Is it saying Garp is having the upper hand against the BBP commanders

or is it really saying that Garp is beating down Kuzan?
it’s hard to believe, I don’t see Oda in any reality making this a possibility

Mastering a devil fruit is an acceptable line of progression, not everyone

I don't know about winning against BB, but I do wonder if BB could tank Ashura/dead man's game from Zoro? Left a permanent scar on the toughest creature in the verse. BB invites damage for fun.
I mean, preskip Blackbeard took a quake blast to the face from Whitebeard and got back up, and Whitebeard was trying to kill him. Blackbeard might end up being the tankiest character in the series.

someone DM me saying Admiral base are dead and gone and fucked

don't tell me yes or no
but ... damn ...

I guess Shanks fucking up Green shit was a proof for what ever is going to happen here
Oda is not willing to give a fuck to admirals

Status
Not open for further replies.