Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
1. Yes alainu is the present of the marines. It's taking you this long to figure it out?

2. Yes koby is the future since he has to lead the new generation which makes him that generations LEADER. The future of the marines have to be guided by the ideals of the person that will actually lead the Marines lol. Ain't that hard to comprehend
So who was the present of the Marines before Akainu, Sengoku? The man before him was Kong? I guess Garp was completely irrelevant back then despite him literally carrying them from frontlines. Lmao, you guys are hopeless at this point.

Imo:

BM = 2-3 billion

Kid and Law = around 1 billion each
Giving Kid and Law 1B yet they destroy all those in the 1B range? Doesn’t make sense tbh not to mention the fame coming from taking out a yonko is world changer in the Op world. As well as dropping BM’s bounty to 2 - 3B yet she fought Kaido equally for how long? A whole day or three days? I don’t remember exactly, but if we dropping hers that much then so is Kaido….

1. You got Koby doing Fujitora observation stuff now?

2. Oh, apologies. Please, show me the panels of Law fixing his body mid getting punched repeatedly by Big Mom or getting hit by Thunder Bagua. I can wait for these Law being Marco midbattle feats.

3. They're both Yonko attacks. They're explicitly named to be attacks. Misery is born from one of Big mom's most damaging attacks and is named the same as it. And it's still a feat no Headliner has shown being even a fifth as impressive as. So, i'm going to stick with Law being stronger than a headliner. Oh and that reminds me, despite having superior haki, Kinemon couldn't do anything against Law. But I suppose he just has that much superior stats, yeah?
1. He heard the voices of people's actual thoughts when he first awakened it. What are you talking about lol?

2. He didn't repair his body. He simply took damage and was coughing up blood. He use an ability called curtain to tank kaidos thunder bagua. So congratulations law took a punch (no named attack) from bigmom lol.

3. Damn to bad bigmoks ability didn't attack law when he attacked it. Damn to bad misery without using an attack doeesnt have AP while kinemon literally cut a blast that even impressed greenbull when a weaker dragon used it

So who was the present of the Marines before Akainu, Sengoku? The man before him was Kong? I guess Garp was completely irrelevant back then despite him literally carrying them from frontlines. Lmao, you guys are hopeless at this point.
Yes it was sengoku and before him was kong. Garp is The HERO of the marines. Not the future of the marines. While koby is the Future of the Marines that also has the title of HERO of the marines.

The set up is for koby to physical surpass garp as HERO of the marines while he also surpasses akainu in leadership as the Leader of the marines. Basically becomes the best of both worlds

If you haven't already pieced this together then you have not been reading this manga

Status
Not open for further replies.