Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
1. Nowhere was it ever stated that future sight is the only version of advanced observation lol. Fujitora is a living testament to this.

2. Cute except law heals himself by using his fruit to do surgery on himself to remove bullets or repair lost limbs etc. So another mute point

3. Cute except the reasoning as to why they are stronger than head liners are because they have speed feats, other cutting feats, and other abilities outside of their fruits while law has only displayed a single non devil fruit oriented feat which is only one of brooks and kinemon feat lol. To add kinemon feat is even greater since ge was actually able to cut kaidos Boro breath while law cut a homie of bigmom that couldn't follow orders lol
1. You got Koby doing Fujitora observation stuff now?

2. Oh, apologies. Please, show me the panels of Law fixing his body mid getting punched repeatedly by Big Mom or getting hit by Thunder Bagua. I can wait for these Law being Marco midbattle feats.

3. They're both Yonko attacks. They're explicitly named to be attacks. Misery is born from one of Big mom's most damaging attacks and is named the same as it. And it's still a feat no Headliner has shown being even a fifth as impressive as. So, i'm going to stick with Law being stronger than a headliner. Oh and that reminds me, despite having superior haki, Kinemon couldn't do anything against Law. But I suppose he just has that much superior stats, yeah?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
It’s not laws fault, teach is just literally built different.

- Has will of d
- Able to permanently scar oda’s self-insert, the red god himself
- offered oden’s former position as 2nd division commander of WB pirates without a devil fruit
- killed 4th division commander without a df, probably while thatch ate the yami
- has red god crying to WB and the Gorosei
- senses Luffy’s haki and potential long before most villains
- defeats and captures son of pirate king
- first person in op history to eat two devil fruits
- taunts and holds off sengoku & Garp combined
- effortlessly defeats remnants of WBs crew and takes over all his territory
- no diffs Hancock
- off-panels law after acknowledging that he was part of the group that defeated a former yonko

probably much more. I Stan the admirals above just about everyone else, but my stocks have been in bb for over a decade now since I argued with one of my college buddies who thought Ace would beat him back in the day. This man has no ceiling, and is the safest bet 2nd only to the Mc. @SakazOuki @Blackbeard @Reborn
You know BB is that guy when oda let him scar his own self insert lol

- Has will of d
- offered oden’s former position as 2nd division commander of WB pirates without a devil fruit
- killed 4th division commander without a df, probably while thatch ate the yami
- no diffs Hancock
- off-panels law after acknowledging that he was part of the group that defeated a former yonko

probably much more. I Stan the admirals above just about everyone else, but my stocks have been in bb for over a decade now since I argued with one of my college buddies who thought Ace would beat him back in the day. This man has no ceiling, and is the safest bet 2nd only to the Mc. @SakazOuki @Blackbeard @Reborn
Ran away from pirate royalty Rayleigh (sorry, I had to slip that one in)

So Coby being the potential future FA makes him the future of the Marines? Does that mean Akainu is the "present" of the marines? lmao. Garp simply called him the future because he represents the next generation as does every other young sword member on the island. No one guy can become the entire future of the Marines. Peeps in general refer to the people who lead the next generation as their future. That's literally what Garp's doing being the proud teacher that he is. Garp also called him "my protege," does that mean Helemeppo isn't his student? You guys are ridiculous lmao
1. Yes alainu is the present of the marines. It's taking you this long to figure it out?

2. Yes koby is the future since he has to lead the new generation which makes him that generations LEADER. The future of the marines have to be guided by the ideals of the person that will actually lead the Marines lol. Ain't that hard to comprehend

2nd question is who is the man with the burned scar

Could be Jager D Saul: But based off the hint of having the poneglyph most likely isnt him
Could be Scopper Gabban or another Roger Pirate: Scopper being most believable out of Roger pirates because he's that powerful
3rd is just a random character Odaa has made powerful: To me wouldnt make sense I would guess at some point Odaa would have introduced the character.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One

- Has will of d
- no diffs Hancock

:cheers:

BB always had something going on - truly lives upto the portrayal of a pirate.

He is the only character in the series whose rise is in parallel with Luffy

Only character who has been involved in multiple plots like Luffy - both pre TS and Post TS.

Take the present event - Went to take Boa df, Defeated law at winner island, some are engaging Sword+ Garp and few are moving towards Egghead..

And, only character who has been portrayed as total opposite of Luffy.

If it wasn't for IMu and void century stuff, BB fits nicely as endgame opponent

I feel like Teach would destroy BM 1v1. He’d use the yami yami no mi to absorb her homies and then just destroy her via spamming gura punches.
Big Mom just an old Hag, think they left her to her devices because she wasn't exactly making advances on the marines, they probably knew they could take her out but needed an additional face with a reputation to maintain that balance.

Didn't my boy Chopper man handle her

Ice the hype rider, nothing new.
He'll come back to Shiryu soon enough when he realises that Shiryu is strongest anong all BBPs.
People dont respect this monster enough =>

Yeah I don’t really see what narrative purpose having Aokiji get whooped by Garp serves other than for Oda to continue to kick Admiral fans while we are down lol. But then again I didn’t really see a major purpose in Oda destroying Kid’s crew but here we are.

Garp’s defeat could actually lead to cool story shit like Teach negotiating with the Government, but I guess Oda has his favorites and doesn’t really care about anyone else.
Lol calm down, there is no way Garp is defeating Kuzan here

Status
Not open for further replies.