Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Cause I can do I need you consent matter of fact who tf r u
Post automatically merged:

As you and law
First of all you quoted me. My original comment had no mention of Zoro. You mentioned him and I was wondering why. To be truthful I haven’t read every comment in this thread, so there may have already been a huge Zoro discourse that I missed.

Also if you quoted me why are you asking who the fuck I am? Don’t be rude to me because I don’t appreciate it.

Bro, what are you even talking about?
Fleet admiral requires someone to lead marines. It's greatest leadership position to be the greatest influence to the future of the marines. Alainu when he becamee fleet admiral changed the entire motif of the marines as a whole. So to say multiple people are the future of the marines is actually cap since even in the world of the marine only one stands to the top.

Kuzan is on Pirate Island
BB still on Winner Island

Means Lafitte, Devon are heading to Egghead

Makes it interesting because we dont know what Lafitte's powers are (Assuming some kind of hypnosis)

We know what Devon's powers are which is interesting because she can disguise herself as anyone and cause issues

On top of that the Marines are also headed there with CP0 on the island and the seraphim on a rampage

I do think it makes more sense if it was either 2B or 2.5B, but he was still impressive enough and has the feats to back it up. BM a top tier was nearly fresh when he and Kid took her out as well as landing a great hit on BB let alone countering a quake punch!! He deserves the respect and hype he is getting.
Imo:

BM = 2-3 billion

Kid and Law = around 1 billion each

Blackbeard is using his devil fruit to good effect ngl, his streak consists of packing up characters who are very reliant on their devil fruits

Ace
Marco
Boa (maybe less so as she has some good haki supposedly)
Law

I put my money on the right stocks with BB.
Knew law was gonna be a disappointment
It’s not laws fault, teach is just literally built different.

- Has will of d
- Able to permanently scar oda’s self-insert, the red god himself
- offered oden’s former position as 2nd division commander of WB pirates without a devil fruit
- killed 4th division commander without a df, probably while thatch ate the yami
- has red god crying to WB and the Gorosei
- senses Luffy’s haki and potential long before most villains
- defeats and captures son of pirate king
- first person in op history to eat two devil fruits
- taunts and holds off sengoku & Garp combined
- effortlessly defeats remnants of WBs crew and takes over all his territory
- no diffs Hancock
- off-panels law after acknowledging that he was part of the group that defeated a former yonko

probably much more. I Stan the admirals above just about everyone else, but my stocks have been in bb for over a decade now since I argued with one of my college buddies who thought Ace would beat him back in the day. This man has no ceiling, and is the safest bet 2nd only to the Mc. @SakazOuki @Blackbeard @Reborn

Original comment right here
Still glazing my nuts..
It’s not laws fault, teach is just literally built different.

- Has will of d
- Able to permanently scar oda’s self-insert, the red god himself
- offered oden’s former position as 2nd division commander of WB pirates without a devil fruit
- killed 4th division commander without a df, probably while thatch ate the yami
- has red god crying to WB and the Gorosei
- senses Luffy’s haki and potential long before most villains
- defeats and captures son of pirate king
- first person in op history to eat two devil fruits
- taunts and holds off sengoku & Garp combined
- effortlessly defeats remnants of WBs crew and takes over all his territory
- no diffs Hancock
- off-panels law after acknowledging that he was part of the group that defeated a former yonko

probably much more. I Stan the admirals above just about everyone else, but my stocks have been in bb for over a decade now since I argued with one of my college buddies who thought Ace would beat him back in the day. This man has no ceiling, and is the safest bet 2nd only to the Mc. @SakazOuki @Blackbeard @Reborn
"No diffs Hancock"
Blud admitted she had superior speed and comparable Haki.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Garp never ran the marines because he was not fleet admiral. And because the marines are truly ran by the world government.

So essentially garo wants kobys purpose and role to surpass even garps. Since for koby to run the marines he has to be fleet admiral with a new revised world government
So Coby being the potential future FA makes him the future of the Marines? Does that mean Akainu is the "present" of the marines? lmao. Garp simply called him the future because he represents the next generation as does every other young sword member on the island. No one guy can become the entire future of the Marines. Peeps in general refer to the people who lead the next generation as their future. That's literally what Garp's doing being the proud teacher that he is. Garp also called him "my protege," does that mean Helemeppo isn't his student? You guys are ridiculous lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.