Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
bro koby has a similar title to him, cmon man what is this anyone who intereptes this knows koby is the future which is why he specially mention koby, and protege
Coby sure will be the foremost of the future marines but he's not the only future they've got. Every young recruit represents their future regardless of their potential. Good or bad, our kids are our future. That's how shit works anywhere.

Cute. Not a single scene did you show him having

Speed

AP

OFFENSIVE CAPABILITIES

NOR ADVANCED ARMAMENT

NOR ADVANCED OBSERVATION

NOR 1V1 FIGHTING STYLE

WITHOUT HIS FRUIT. AGAIN HE WILL BE HEADLINER LEVEL AT BEST IF HE LOSSES HIS FRUIT ABILITY NOW
Using caps isn't an argument my guy. I never once argued that he has advanced armament. And if the voices thing isn't what you mean, then the only thing you could mean is Future Sight and there's a grand total of 4 people who have that thus far, and Koby aint one of em.

And I don't give a shit about 1v1 fighting style, that's a pointless metric.

I don't see why anything I've provided doesn't suggest he's not done things that outpace what Franky has shown.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Do you read? Captured or not he would worded it differently if he meant what you are suggesting.

Exactly your second point adds to my point. It's because he knows that coby is the future that he takes pride in calling koby his beloved protégé even though he has trained more people. Lol. You done goofed
Bro, don't get upset over something so basic. Why would he word it any differently when Coby's the only future that got captured? Only Coby is mentioned because that's who they're there to save. That doesn't mean Coby's the only future for Marines. That's a dumb preposition to make.

Using caps isn't an argument my guy. I never once argued that he has advanced armament. And if the voices thing isn't what you mean, then the only thing you could mean is Future Sight and there's a grand total of 4 people who have that thus far, and Koby aint one of em.

And I don't give a shit about 1v1 fighting style, that's a pointless metric.

I don't see why anything I've provided doesn't suggest he's not done things that outpace what Franky has shown.
Basic observation has to hear voices. This was stated back in skypie. To add laws fodder pirates were also hearing luffys thoughts when he was knocked and they don't don't have observation so your point was mute on that..

All caps draws the attention that you are indeed wrong.

Status
Not open for further replies.