Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Y

You're saying a way different translation, all translation and pretty confident the jp only mentions koby not anyone else he is the garp of the gen, and might face shiryu btw not that he dodged bullets but he did something sanji did during wano with chain,sanji king koby only ones that from wano and forward
Garp isn't the only one that ran Marines, why'd anyone with a double digit IQ assume only Coby's gonna be the future of Marines? Lmao that shit doesn't even make any sense.

Wasn't whitebeard stuttering at that point, had like multiple holes in him, just clashed with Akainu too before that exchange?

I take your point but that wasn't full powered Whitebeard.
We've seen characters on the verge of death unleash their most powerful attacks they can muster. Not saying that was WBs strongest attack, as it was a no named quake blast, but I doubt it was lacking in any power.

Whitebeard in the same state caused massive damage to Akainu in just two hits as well.

1. Post the sbs stating koby has future sight.

2. This is laughable, You're clearly arguing that Law is Headliner level and i'm stating he's shown far more than them, and Franky. Who you've yet to make a statement for, since that's the person you say he's weaker than.

3. I already posted him slicing a combination homie of one of big mom's most powerful shown attacks without his DF. That is still something. And we know he can take hits from an armament yonko, something that's done damage to people like Queen. Sorry if I don't buy you're "He's headliner level" just cause you say it over and over and over.
1. The sbs said he had advance observation to be exact

2. He has shown nothing beyond that outside of his fruit. So using something called basic common sense he would literally drop tiers if he lost it since he uses it for ...everything

3. So you posted a kinemon brook feat? To add he didn't slice through the attack. He sliced through the homie that didn't know what to do since it couldn't follow orders of bigmom since law had to use his fruit ability to place a silent room on bigmom. Damm atleast get it right if you trying to make a point

Wrong anology there. Only one person can be WSM at a time. But it takes an entire generation of people to run the future of an organisation. If Garp said you took the future Hero of the Marines, then we can conclude it only applies to Coby. Anyone with an ounce of common sense knows what it means to call the younger kids your future.
Cap actually. The highest force in the marines that is not government affiliated is the fleet admiral. Rules regulations responsibilities etc starts at the top which is why if was emphasized that the marine forced change when akainu becamse fleet admiral so that's cap.

It doesn't matter how many people support an idea if none of them are in a position to make or be the change then it's useless.

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Cap actually. The highest force in the marines that is not government affiliated is the fleet admiral. Rules regulations responsibilities etc starts at the top which is why if was emphasized that the marine forced change when akainu becamse fleet admiral so that's cap.

It doesn't matter how many people support an idea if none of them are in a position to make or be the change then it's useless.
Bro, what are you even talking about?

1. The sbs said he had advance observation to be exact

2. He has shown nothing beyond that outside of his fruit. So using something called basic common sense he would literally drop tiers if he lost it since he uses it for ...everything

3. So you posted a kinemon brook feat? To add he didn't slice through the attack. He sliced through the homie that didn't know what to do since it couldn't follow orders of bigmom since law had to use his fruit ability to place a silent room on bigmom. Damm atleast get it right if you trying to make a point
1. So a nebulous statement. Cause i'm sure Oda woulda highlighted Koby having future sight when bringing it up with katakuri like they did with ryou and the boa sisters.

2. Oh, so you got feats of Speed or Hawkins taking multiple Big Mom hits huh? Or getting up from something like Thunder Bagua? Cause Unless you're trying to be pedantic and arguing about Flying Six, there aint a damn thing a Headliner has shown that remotely compares to Law's defensive feats.

3. Yeah, a Kinemon/Brook feat. People stronger than headliners. And it's still a Homie created from a named Big Mom attack. And was clearly attacking Law and Kid.

Status
Not open for further replies.