Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Misery is the blast/AP move. We see that with how Big Mom uses her. She has misery slash down and punch, not shoot beams, because that's not what misery does. The blast is Maser Canon. Misery is a technique of Maser Saber

You're really twisting round to try and argue that Misery didn't attack Law when the panels clearly show that's what the homie was going to do.
No trying to say that she has zero AP when attacking law in that scene you reference since she cannot attack without big mom ordering her too. Yet you tried comparing the same Misery who was not using an AP attack on law to kinemon cutting a Boro blast. Now that my friend is some serious bulkshit

How is Law a hypetool? Teach is an end game villain, defeating Law is the bare minimun
I mean Law was build up for hundreds of chapters multiple arcs and panels, with his strengths and weaknesses, and now just gets defeated in 2 chapters basically. What purpose was his character and story created for besides hype, if he fails this fast? The same goes for Kid as well. Their storyline = a waste of panel space?

I understand why they said that the chapter would surprise many and make many others angry ...

Garp the fucking goat and his haters / downplayers can't get enough of being wrong lmao

Kuzan a disappointment to be neckbeard's subordinate

Admiral fans on this site in the mud but I don't care because most here are MIDhawk and neckbeard wankers too

No trying to say that she has zero AP when attacking law in that scene you reference since she cannot attack without big mom ordering her too. Yet you tried comparing the same Misery who was not using an AP attack on law to kinemon cutting a Boro blast. Now that my friend is some serious bulkshit
We have just gone over several times that misery can and is attacking. And Misery IS THE MOVE.

She is the AP, cause she's the technique of Maser Saber.

I understand why they said that the chapter would surprise many and make many others angry ...

Garp the fucking goat and his haters / downplayers can't get enough of being wrong lmao

Kuzan a disappointment to be neckbeard's subordinate

Admiral fans on this site in the mud but I don't care because most here are MIDhawk and neckbeard wankers too
Take advantage of your poor momentary W instead of talking about the heavyweights like BB and Mihawk who will never look as bad as Garp in the next few chapters
:beckmoji:

We have just gone over several times that misery can and is attacking. And Misery IS THE MOVE.

She is the AP, cause she's the technique of Maser Saber.
Bullshitter. She can only use the AP ability you mentioned when she is being ordered by bigmom. It's the exact same with Zeus and promethus. They can simply live but are useless AP wise if not instructed to attack. Cutting a promoethud that's not allowed to attack is not a feat since his strength comes from him being order to do so

When law cut her she was not being ordered and thus was not using ability moves or AP and thus using it as a law feat without devil fruit usage was ASS

Status
Not open for further replies.