Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kuzan being 10th captain doesn't add up.

Don't see anyone in the SH fighting kuzan because of their history.

I only see two possibilities - either kuzan will backstab BB or BB will kill kuzan to take his df as his third one to get more strong
Why waste the Chill Chill fruit on a good guy? We already wasted OpOp No mi, Mera Mera No mi etc.

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
It at least suggests some confrontation at Elbaf for the 4th RP then, assuming its him.

Just pointing out that if it is Saul and BB is looking for it, then its decently likely Luffy and BB clash at Elbaf.
BB vs luffy would be at laugh tale.

And, shanks is already on the move to intercept BB.

BB vs shanks will happen - a clash or fight but it will happen

Kuzan being 10th captain doesn't add up.

Don't see anyone in the SH fighting kuzan because of their history.

I only see two possibilities - either kuzan will backstab BB or BB will kill kuzan to take his df as his third one to get more strong
Its possible hes also a Luffy opponent, just like Kizaru. Imo the OG trio has a decent chance of going down by Luffy's hands. If we can believe Kizaru and Akainu will, then Aokiji might too if things become personal with Garp.

:choppawhat:
Garp has always had W another thing is the two piece readers of this site lol

"Heavyweights" and they are not going to look bad? LMFAO

Vista's rival can't sink any lower than being forced to postpone by Marco's underling and being intimidated by Crocodile :vistalaugh:
"Vista's rival can't sink any lower than being forced to postpone by Marco's underling and being intimidated by Crocodile"
You say this and then come to talk about who is a bad reader
:kailaugh:

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Why waste the Chill Chill fruit on a good guy? We already wasted OpOp No mi, Mera Mera No mi etc.
Wdym?
Aokiji is sure to backstab BB.
That would make BB look so dumb.

Tbh, I am expecting or you can say I hope there is more to it lol
Not really,Koby can still become a hero despite Garp,Sengoku and other legendary marines.
He is already a hero. But I still think Garp's death would leave only coby as Marine hero and to take his place

Status
Not open for further replies.