Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard this argument few months ago by law fans as well..

Considering that shanks is oda's self insert, I do think oda will make BB use some underhanded tactics to beat shanks....
Maybe Shanks vs Luffy happens first and BB fights the RHP after they are exhausted from fighting.It would make sense too,Elbaf seems to be Shanks territory.Both Luffy and BB should go there for the final poneglyph.

making excuses is typical Reylight and Mihawk behaviour
Dude, believe me, I'm not a Mihawk fan. I think Shanks is stronger than Mihawk. but I'm just saying even Garp himself put some serious respect on Rayleigh's name. I'm not saying he is Garp level just because Garp praised him or anything. But people talk about Rayleigh like a true legend so I'm just following in their footsteps.

Zolo

Cope Doctor
Dude, believe me, I'm not a Mihawk fan. I think Shanks is stronger than Mihawk. but I'm just saying even Garp himself put some serious respect on Rayleigh's name. I'm not saying he is Garp level just because Garp praised him or anything. But people talk about Rayleigh like a true legend so I'm just following in their footsteps.
Everyone in Rogers crew is considered legendary

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
So I’m suppose to believe Current Rayleigh is Stronger than Blackbeard when Shanks is shook by Blackbeard? the hell are you reading ConquistadoR?
When did I say Old Ray is stronger than Teach though lmao?

Rayleigh made BB retreat due to his Prime Reputation = Fact.
Kuzan is BB's subordinate = Fact.

Garp is now suddenly a tier above Rayleigh for what? Dominating the subordinate of someone weaker than Prime Rayleigh?

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Maybe Shanks vs Luffy happens first and BB fights the RHP after they are exhausted from fighting.It would make sense too,Elbaf seems to be Shanks territory.Both Luffy and BB should go there for the final poneglyph.
Shanks left elbaf.

He came to wano for BB.

He mentioned BB against his fight with kidd.

He will go out to find BB

BB will head to elabaf...gets rpg and head to laugh tale.

Shanks will stop BB - they fight.

Meanwhile Luffy will reach elabf - gets rpg and learns about Shanks defeat.

He moves towards Laugh tale - fights with BB

Status
Not open for further replies.