Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yesterday Latrine cucks were yelling Kizaru and Aokiji advanced Conquerors makes them > Yonko.
Today we see that Aokiji is just a commander of a Yonko.

Post automatically merged:

12 Hrs ish.
How about BB downplayers then if we scale Shiryu > Red Dog / Aokiji?

BB > Shiryu > Red Dog / Aokiji then what diff Law gives Red Dog?

I think it will be like Red Dog Aokiji difference between Shiryu Aokiji.

Crydo is literally Shiki's replacement because Oda decide to use the Golden Lion in Strong World movie.
Cry Larinetard cry.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/kaido-strongest-doubters-take-this-l.41355/
Post automatically merged:

You're missing the point entirely.
This isn't odd because Oda writes "said to be" on its own.
It is odd because he NEVER DOES THAT SHIT for Mihawk,WB or Dragon with their world titles.
He gives them title boxes and affirmations.
Oda did not write said to be here
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/kaido-strongest-doubters-take-this-l.41355/

You can't say Luffy will lose just because he's part of the Wano trio.

Kid and Law lost to YONKO's and Luffy is a Yonko so you can counter argue that Luffy will beat his next opponent with little difficulty like the other Yonko.
Is buggy getting win too since he is yonko too? Luffy will probably have to retreat seeing saturn’s deadly power If he is not loosing. No way we will see kid and law getting humiliated in fights and luffy winning like a badass.

ZKKturds: Mihawk is stronger despite not being captain :suresure:

ZKKturds again: Shiryu > Aokiji based on rankings

Just decide on one thing you trolls :steef:

Anyways I think Shiryu might be stronger but slightly like Red Dog Aokiji difference still both Admiral level.

I don't see EoS Zolo or Lanji beating Ladmirals less than extreme extreme diff but if Shiryu = Red Dog then its high chance Shiryu is the final villain for Zolo, not Mihawk

Egghead was really mid....and it's always the events outside Egghead that carries the manga and we're looking forward to only that!!

If it's really BB the one coming on Egghead.......than tables have turn
BRING BACK EGGHEAD
:steef::steef:

Status
Not open for further replies.