Will Garp die at the end of this arc?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Egghead was really mid....and it's always the events outside Egghead that carries the manga and we're looking forward to only that!!

If it's really BB the one coming on Egghead.......than tables have turn
BRING BACK EGGHEAD
:steef::steef:
Don't worry - after all these hypes we'll get a Strawhat yonko pirates titled chapter, just like RHPs, soon. A mere admiral and his fleet are fodder to the boys. when they remember they can use haki

ZKKturds: Mihawk is stronger despite not being captain :suresure:

ZKKturds again: Shiryu > Aokiji based on rankings

Just decide on one thing you trolls :steef:

Anyways I think Shiryu might be stronger but slightly like Red Dog Aokiji difference still both Admiral level.

I don't see EoS Zolo or Lanji beating Ladmirals less than extreme extreme diff but if Shiryu = Red Dog then its high chance Shiryu is the final villain for Zolo, not Mihawk
You misunderstand, possibly willingly, but I'll bite.

Shiryu > Aokiji isn't based on ranking. If that were the case, Burgess is the captain of the first fleet while Shiryu is of the 2nd fleet. This is based on Oda saying "Not everyone I drew here is a first mate, like Zoro, what I drew is the strongest subordinate of each group". Is Aokiji Blackbeard's subordinate? Yes. Then he's weaker than Shiryu.

Can you explain why in the thread we have Shiryu > Kuzan? Shiryu is a trash character who would be oneshoted by Garp. It's even logical that Kuzan fights Garp while others make deal with Garp's subbordinates. Only Kuzan capable of fighting Garp.

Pizarro : Dont damage the city or Teach will get ANGRY !
So why are they letting Aokiji 1V1 Garp instead of jumping him 5V1 to reduce damage as much as possible?

I know why. Because only Kuzan is strong enough to face Garp.
Ladmiral fans;

Shiryu = Red Dog = Aokiji
Shiryu is like Red Dog slightly stronger

Shiryu is final villain for Zolo not Mihawk

Extreme extreme diff fights like Red Dog Aokiji

Even EoS Zolo cant surpass Ladmiral level.

I make fun with Ladmirals but they should't be weak enough to lose pirate underlings without extreme extreme diff vs strongest pirate underling

Status
Not open for further replies.